ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-28-2020, 12:31 AM   #45
LaVitaEBella
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Sorry to hear about your loss.

There's an increase on the number of cases everyday. It is always best to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and bring a hand sanitizer anywhere we go.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 03:21 AM   #46
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
If you are over 60, are overweight or have underlying medical conditions I would worry, if not 99% of the ppl that get it recover fine
Kinda. Peoples suffering from long covid in some cases.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 06:38 AM   #47
mecheng77
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Sorry for your loss!! So tragic for the young man.

I wish elected officials would bring up the topic of getting healthy to fight this disease or maybe they are okay with trying to kill off the weak due to less pension and medical care payments?
I've started 4 days of workouts compared to 2 pre covid, eating a bit better but I still like my daily snacks
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
wdb4673.00
F30lolz6798.50
      07-28-2020, 02:11 PM   #48
mecheng77
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4dbimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Well folks, I regret to say that we lost a cousin in Miami due to possible Covid this past Saturday night. He complained of feeling ill since last Monday but didn’t seek treatment. Saturday evening before his brothers went out to a friends house, he complained of breathing complications but still refused to go to the hospital. He spoke to his mother who lives maybe a few miles away shortly around 9:30 who begged him to go but said he felt Ok. He was found unresponsive in bed around 11:30 Saturday night and received the news shortly after midnight.

He was only 33 years old.
Very sorry to hear this. Did the Dr. say exactly what caused his death (ie. infection, pneumonia, sepsis, heart attack, asphyxiation)?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but many of the deceased have been marked as died from 'Covid-19' even without testing positive, and only because of symptons. No conspiracy, just the truth. The list of symptoms is so long that you can literally mark anyone as died from Covid-19 if you wanted to.

Another way to put this, people die from the Flu all year, however it never gets marked this way on a death certificate which is why the CDC guesses the annual mortality rate. Instead, people die from pneumonia or sepsis, NOT Influenza.

Please do not take offense, I'm only seeking answers to what appears to be the biggest scam of our lives. We can all agree coronavirus is real, and can be deadly. How deadly is the question. When the media continues to dodge other experts and fails to ask real questions while State Health Depts and Officials are willfully distorting the evidence to make it look worse, we all need to be asking for only the facts.
Quote:
Quote:
Well folks, I regret to say that we lost a cousin in Miami due to possible Covid this past Saturday night. He complained of feeling ill since last Monday but didn't seek treatment. Saturday evening before his brothers went out to a friends house, he complained of breathing complications but still refused to go to the hospital. He spoke to his mother who lives maybe a few miles away shortly around 9:30 who begged him to go but said he felt Ok. He was found unresponsive in bed around 11:30 Saturday night and received the news shortly after midnight.

Very sorry to hear this. Did the Dr. say exactly what caused his death (ie. infection, pneumonia, sepsis, heart attack, asphyxiation)?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but many of the deceased have been marked as died from 'Covid-19' even without testing positive, and only because of symptons. No conspiracy, just the truth. The list of symptoms is so long that you can literally mark anyone as died from Covid-19 if you wanted to.

Another way to put this, people die from the Flu all year, however it never gets marked this way on a death certificate which is why the CDC guesses the annual mortality rate. Instead, people die from pneumonia or sepsis, NOT Influenza.

Please do not take offense, I'm only seeking answers to what appears to be the biggest scam of our lives. We can all agree coronavirus is real, and can be deadly. How deadly is the question. When the media continues to dodge other experts and fails to ask real questions while State Health Depts and Officials are willfully distorting the evidence to make it look worse, we all need to be asking for only the facts.
If you have stage 3 cancer and have covid and die they list death due to covid. Now tell me what you died from
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 02:24 PM   #49
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well folks, I regret to say that we lost a cousin in Miami due to possible Covid this past Saturday night. He complained of feeling ill since last Monday but didn't seek treatment. Saturday evening before his brothers went out to a friends house, he complained of breathing complications but still refused to go to the hospital. He spoke to his mother who lives maybe a few miles away shortly around 9:30 who begged him to go but said he felt Ok. He was found unresponsive in bed around 11:30 Saturday night and received the news shortly after midnight.

Quote:
Quote:

If you have stage 3 cancer and have covid and die they list death due to covid. Now tell me what you died from
Yes you died from COVID. If you have stage 3 cancer and die in a car accident, how did you die?
Appreciate 2
9M711232.50
      07-28-2020, 02:28 PM   #50
9M71
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 | 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Yes you died from COVID. If you have stage 3 cancer and die in a car accident, how did you die?
Back to the starcraft days... PWNED!
Appreciate 1
      07-28-2020, 03:40 PM   #51
smyles
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 X5

And if you had covid and die in a car accident? Exactly...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 05:13 PM   #52
mecheng77
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
Quote:
If you are over 60, are overweight or have underlying medical conditions I would worry, if not 99% of the ppl that get it recover fine
99% huh? Can you source that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
Quote:
99% huh? Can you source that?
In Canada it's something like 0.007% dying under 60.

I know someone who had it in his 20s and he said it was an awful feeling but luckily he is fine with no ill affects.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2020, 09:55 AM   #53
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Another cousin of mine has Covid in Miami. She’s around 35-36, started having the no taste/smell symptoms but didn’t have a fever/weakness or other signs. Results came back this morning.

This is getting better by the fucking minute. Glad my ass got ‘Audi’ Miami.
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2020, 10:21 AM   #54
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Another cousin of mine has Covid in Miami. She’s around 35-36, started having the no taste/smell symptoms but didn’t have a fever/weakness or other signs. Results came back this morning.

Well hopefully she'll be one of the cases that just sails right through it. Keep us updated and wishing her all the best!
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50
      07-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #55
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well hopefully she'll be one of the cases that just sails right through it. Keep us updated and wishing her all the best!
Thanks pal. Correction, she lives up near Stuart which is about 2+ hours north of Miami as she tends to move around frequently. Regardless, I’ll follow up with her to see how she’s doing.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2020, 11:59 AM   #56
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

Florida is looking more and more like a shit hole by the day. It's a shame. I feel bad for those that live there as it looks like a storm is headed their way now too. It's crazy how much Covid/the rioting has really messed up some areas that were previously nice to visit.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2020, 10:00 PM   #57
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Florida is looking more and more like a shit hole by the day. It's a shame. I feel bad for those that live there as it looks like a storm is headed their way now too. It's crazy how much Covid/the rioting has really messed up some areas that were previously nice to visit.
My parents are still down there. My father just left earlier today as he was here for about week visiting us. I want him to move up here so he can drag his grandson out of the house so mommy and daddy can play house, ya know?

As for my mom, she loves her house too much to leave but works at a hospital so she is desperately needed. And ‘why come’ no hazard pay?
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 08:59 PM   #58
m4dbimmer
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
If the same patient had the flu and died, they would say Cancer. So, cancer.

Covid only added further stress to the body. Should have given the patience HCQ, Zinc, and a ZPak.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 09:04 PM   #59
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
And if you had covid and die in a car accident? Exactly...
It counts as a case, but not a death.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 09:07 PM   #60
m4dbimmer
Private
Rep

Quote:
No, you died from hemorrhaging of the brain. Or blood loss from sever laceration.

They don't mark died from 'car accident' on the death certificate dummy.

They would on 'manner of death', perhaps.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2020, 09:20 PM   #61
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
No, you died from hemorrhaging of the brain. Or blood loss from sever laceration.

They don't mark died from 'car accident' on the death certificate dummy.

They would on 'manner of death', perhaps.
False. You're the dummy sir.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 04:07 PM   #62
m4dbimmer
Private
Rep

Quote:
False. You're the dummy, sir.

Look it up.. and while you're at it, explain why the MN State Health dept. instructed doctors to mark patients as 'died from covid19' when they never tested positive, only had symptoms. This whole thing is a farce, dummy.

Edit: since you're a dummy, I'll help > https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...covid19-counts
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 04:09 PM   #63
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
So my stepdaughter who is 21 was showing symptoms Monday evening and got tested. She had a temp of 103, shortness of breath, coughing, almost total loss of taste/smell, etc... While at the hospital she informed us that they mentioned to her after her X-ray that they saw ‘stuff’ that COVID patients have in their lungs.

Since then she has been quarantined in her room, temp down to 98, not coughing as much but taste/smell still not back. She thinks that a package from China she received a week ago was the culprit as she didn’t disinfect the package/items. But wouldn’t that be over the 72 hour limit? She has high blood pressure but overall is in good spirits. Wife and I couldn’t sleep at all that night as we are worried but so far she seems to be handling it well.

I feel that during our move from Miami to Indiana is when she got it, maybe at a rest stop as she drove up with a friend and wasn’t with us when we moved. This is in Gods hands and I’ll take the 95% chance that she’ll survive but chances are that now my wife, 13 year old son and I could also be infected. We’ll wait for the results and go from there. So far, we haven’t showed any signs yet.
I'm so sorry to hear this man. Best wishes and speedy recovery.
      07-31-2020, 04:23 PM   #64
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
False. You're the dummy, sir.

Look it up.. and while you're at it, explain why the MN State Health dept. instructed doctors to mark patients as 'died from covid19' when they never tested positive, only had symptoms. This whole thing is a farce, dummy.

Edit: since you're a dummy, I'll help > https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...covid19-counts
The heck is MPR? Some NPR wanna be bullshit?

You're fake news and so is that article! It's all speculation.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 04:31 PM   #65
m4dbimmer
Private
Rep

Quote:
The heck is MPR? Some NPR wanna be bullshit?

You're fake news and so is that article! It's all speculation.
Oh, so don't trust it because it's not mainstream CNN? This was all over social media a few months ago because the the majority of the media is liberal and did not want to cover something that goes against their narrative. Catch up dummy. Geez, you sheep are everywhere, lol!
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 04:36 PM   #66
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Oh, so don't trust it because it's not mainstream CNN? This was all over social media a few months ago because the the majority of the media is liberal and did not want to cover something that goes against their narrative. Catch up dummy. Geez, you sheep are everywhere, lol!
You need help.
https://www.teladoc.com/how-do-i-sch...-health-visit/
Appreciate 0