ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-30-2018, 02:36 AM   #1
Z4C17
Rep
Drives: Bmw z4 coupe

Alignment help for on e86 2007

Hi, i need help with proper alignment. i took my z4c to bmw twice already and steering wheel is off, when it centered the car goes to left. and it pulls a bit to the right when i let go of steering wheel..but the pulls improved on the 2nd alignment, but the wheel is worse than before. This behavior started when i changed to new tires, from RFT to conventional. The first alignment, bmw did not put weights and i brought my weights for 2nd alignment. Now i am planning to take it to indy shop but wanted to see any input from z4 owners experience. The bmw said that it might be my springs needs replacement but this behavior wasnt there before new tires. Suspension projects is always on my mind. Not sure when the suspension ever been touched. I am from SoCal, inland empire area, if anyone know any good alignment indy shop...thank you in advance...theres no other place to get better input/advice/opinion than this place. Americas tires replaced all 4 sets and now on hankook ventus v12. Still pulls to the right. I dont want to keep changing tires. Alignment offers camber kit but not sure if that will fix the problem. And it cost $1k to install that kit. Help!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0