ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-17-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

Redwoods Road Tour 2018

Register for the event here: http://www.raddrives.com/product/201...ods-road-trip/

This years Tree / Coast theme of road tours starts off with one of the classic trips we did in 2013. This time around we are seeing some new sights along with several of the fan favorites. This three day trips is all about seeing the sights as well as enjoying some great roads.

Friday we head out from San Rafael and make stops at several of the well know light houses including Point Raye’s and Point Arena. There will also be a stop in Mendocino to see the shops and grab a souvenir of the first days adventure. Additional stops are Goat Rock State Beach for some stunning Pacific Coast Photos.

Saturday we continue along the coast before heading inland to see the Red Woods including the famous Avenue of the Grants and Lady Bird Grove. This is the get out and explore day so remember your shoes. As this is the “Redwood” portion of the trip, we have to make a stop at a drive through tree for all those adventure seekers.

Sunday is the drivers day with a 146 miles of twisty roads before the lunch stop and saying good byes. This is one heck of a drive and one that should not be missed.

Register for the event here: http://www.raddrives.com/product/201...ods-road-trip/

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 2
Finnegan701.00
XMetal1096.50
      01-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #2
XMetal
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Redwood take 2 - I'm in

Here's your chance for a fun drive if you had missed the last one 4 years ago => http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...hlight=Redwood
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2018, 09:45 AM   #3
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

Ohhhh Yeahhhh

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Highly recommended. I been on many drives with the organizer, helped run a few with him as well. Always great fun, great roads, camaraderie, and did I mention fun?!

Full disclosure-the organizer a close friend and a genuine auto enthusiast. Second disclosure, I'll be going.

Make time, see nature's wonders, make friends, and enjoy you Z on roads made for fun!
Appreciate 1
XMetal1096.50
      01-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #5
XMetal
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Highly recommended. I been on many drives with the organizer, helped run a few with him as well. Always great fun, great roads, camaraderie, and did I mention fun?!

Full disclosure-the organizer a close friend and a genuine auto enthusiast. Second disclosure, I'll be going.

Make time, see nature's wonders, make friends, and enjoy you Z on roads made for fun!
Awesome - are you bringing one of the Z? Help Adam finish the GTR and maybe you can bring that along?
Appreciate 1
Finnegan701.00
      01-24-2018, 02:39 PM   #6
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMetal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post

Awesome - are you bringing one of the Z? Help Adam finish the GTR and maybe you can bring that along?
Yes. I'll have one of the Zs.

Everyone has been too crazy sick to make much progress on the GTR. Bearings are done on the S65, but there's rework to be done on some fabrication, and coding. I'd say eta is more like end of summer or fall.
Appreciate 0