ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-03-2017, 10:28 PM   #1
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

***WannabeRacer.com | Boston and New Jersey Vinyl Wrapping Tour***

WannabeRacer.com

I am starting to try and make plans to be in Boston and also New Jersey (Sayreville) to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs out there. The exact details of this trip are still being finalized, but for those who may have some interest in getting some work done, send me a PM or e-mail at Don@WannabeRacer.com and I will contact you guys directly with all additional details.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Boston/New Jersey Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2017, 07:30 PM   #2
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

Overview:
- Plasti dip front grill
- Lower front bumper lip gloss black vinyl wrap
- Window trim gloss black vinyl wrap
- Door handles gloss black vinyl wrap

This Mercedes Benz C300 sedan was one of the cars that I worked on my trips up in norcal / bay area. The owner of this car wanted to black out the remaining chrome pieces that were on the car, which included the front grill, lower front bumper lip, door handles and window trim. Overall, the black finishes complimented the color of the car really well in my opinion. The blacked out accents on the car cleaned up and tied in the overall look of the car, but at the same time still provided a nice contrast at the same time.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2017, 09:38 AM   #3
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

Overview:
- 5D gloss carbon fiber roof vinyl wrap
- 5D gloss carbon fiber rear diffuser vinyl wrap

The owner of this white E92 335 coupe had me vinyl wrap his roof and rear diffuser in the 5D gloss carbon fiber vinyl material. This was one of the cars that I worked on during my norcal / bay area wrap tour. It is a bit difficult to capture the shine of the carbon fiber weave on flatter surfaces, especially on the rear diffuser, so in some angles/pictures it may not be as apparent. The carbon fiber vinyl provides an unique look, because from far away the wrapped pieces will appear as if it was just done in gloss black, but then from certain angles or as you get closer then the carbon fiber weave begins to shine and show its pattern.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0