ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-05-2015, 06:29 PM   #1
winsch
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive

Garage List
Interested in Buying a Z4MC

Hey guys. I used to own a 2011 335i m sport and currently drive a Grand Cherokee srt8.

I am looking for a clean z4m coupe as a weekend car to modify. Looking for a black z4mc preferably but I know how rare they are so I am open to other colors. Definitely want something under 60k miles. Lemme know what you've got and where you are located. You can either post it on the comments or send it to my PMs and pics would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Mike
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 01:38 AM   #2
ajw45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Awesome timing! I just started looking to post my Z4M Coupe for sale! It is BSM on black w/ AL trim, about 75k miles, sport side skirts, AST coilovers, titanium exhaust, all new bushings (vibra technics engine mounts, Rogue Tranny mounts, new fcab, dinan spherical rtabs). The only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving from Boston to NYC and parking in NYC being what it is, the Z4Mc will have to go

If you're interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #3
winsch
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw45 View Post
Awesome timing! I just started looking to post my Z4M Coupe for sale! It is BSM on black w/ AL trim, about 75k miles, sport side skirts, AST coilovers, titanium exhaust, all new bushings (vibra technics engine mounts, Rogue Tranny mounts, new fcab, dinan spherical rtabs). The only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving from Boston to NYC and parking in NYC being what it is, the Z4Mc will have to go

If you're interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
PM'd! I also forgot to mention to include your asking price if you have one yet. I look forward to hearing from you
Appreciate 0