ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-24-2019, 12:49 PM   #23
eggman51
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
The return spring will make your arm look like Stalone, from "over the top!" Again, not required for our box as the return is huge without any help from any spring. The spring will also remove any feeling you had going through the gates as your fore mostly working against the spring pressure.

Awesome shifter, but mod it a bit before you install it.
Is it possible to mod return spring after it's installed without having to re & re the shifter? I'd like to start with a really "deliberate" feeling, then back off if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank382 View Post
Short config unfortunately but still sits pretty high. I will try to get a video of the thing in action up in a few days

Placed my order Nov 7
I've got my heart set on the tall config, so unfortunately I can't give you my money should you decide to sell yours

Super glad your recent order went through. They are not good at communications, but I have been told they are reliable at fulfilling orders. Hoping mine shows up within the next few weeks.

Cheers and Merry Christmas / Happy Festivus to y'all!

Eamonn
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2019, 02:22 PM   #24
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank382 View Post
Hahah it was definitely a costly mistake, not happy about it. Hopefully I can sell it to someone who will enjoy it. Having something made from auto solutions in the meantime. Hope it works out

It took 2.5 weeks from the day I placed the order
I really think for non-race apps the AutoSolutions kit + Rogue trans bushings + CDV delete + the “taller” ZHP knob was the best combo for shifting...