ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-16-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
dekaliber
Major
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '11 JCW, '18 Z06

OEM Z4M wheels for sale

When I first got my car, I bought a set of OE Z4M wheels to mount winter tires onto. I no longer plan to drive the car during the winter, so I am between just hanging onto them in case one of my wheels gets damaged or selling them if there is any local interest. Don't really want to mess with shipping right now.

Wheels are in very good shape and were only used for a couple of months by the previous owner. Only blemishes are a very mild curb rash about a credit card's width long on one front and a small 1/4" long spot on the edge of the other front where a little bit of the paint flaked off (from unmounting is my guess). Both are small enough to be hard to see from more than a few feet away. It always takes me a minute to find which wheels they are on when I look at the set.

They come with the OE centercaps, no TPMS.

I'll post pictures if there's interest. $700 OBO, picked up or meet somewhere in the Chicagoland area.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
Samjam927
The One And Only
Rep
Drives: 2006 TiAg ///M Roadster

Garage List
2006 Z4M Roadster  [10.00]
2003 Z4  [5.00]
bump
      10-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
ManoSpeed
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
There was one guy on the main forum looking for Z4M OEM wheels. You should PM him.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
dekaliber
Major
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '11 JCW, '18 Z06

Thanks for the heads up. I think I saw that post but he wasn't local. I'm not terribly keen on shipping these quite yet since since it adds significantly to the cost, could get damaged, etc. I don't mind hanging onto them in case something happens with one of my current wheels. Probably will try to sell them in earnest though if I still have them when I get my new wheels.
Appreciate 0