ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-28-2023, 06:05 PM   #1
Manxman1950
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M roadster

Garage List
Testing the waters….

I have a very nice 2006 M Roadster (see spec below) which I have owned since 2016. No accidents or bodywork damage. Mileage in low 40’s. Located in Niagara, Canada, but originally a US car. New battery and tires and convertible roof pump recently replaced and relocated to trunk. Service 1 completed, including valve adjustment. Never winter driven….it is currently in storage and will be until May, as I am currently in Florida.
I have made prudent modifications to improve the car, but the engine/drivetrain is stock and the stock parts are available, except for the wheels.
I am toying with the idea of buying a Lotus Evora, but would like to see this go to a good home, if I do decide to sell.
I’m hoping this will appeal to someone who sees some value in the improvements I have made to the car - these are all top quality components which address what are arguably the few shortcomings of the car, namely ride and gear shift precision when pressing on.
Please contact me for pics and further info.
2006 Z4M roadster. Interlagos Blue, black extended leather with carbon trim. Apex EC7 8.5/9.5 x 18 rims, Strong Strut brace, KW V3s with RE rear shock mounts, Vibra Tech and Rogue engine/transmission mounts, Stromung exhaust, CDV delete.
Appreciate 0