ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-01-2019, 12:53 PM   #45
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Not if the deal was closed...um, earlier?
Thats why I was basing it on my experience. Having said that there's been a few times that the deal was closed early.....and thinking back the broad was usually crazy....
Appreciate 1
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 12:55 PM   #46
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinscher View Post
Wouldn't it be interesting if a single state in the united states just banned gun owner ship all together?

I was just thinking about how a shoot out in a bar would play out if everyone had a gun.

There would be a lot of dead people instead of just the gunners and target of the gunners.
So what in a nut shell would happen is the government took guns away from law abiding citizens??? Lets see. At that point the only people left with guns in the state would be LE and criminals.
Appreciate 4
Run Silent14192.00
cmyx6go4647.50
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 12:57 PM   #47
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
So what in a nut shell would happen is the government took guns away from law abiding citizens??? Lets see. At that point the only people left with guns in the state would be LE and criminals.
Well, in some places, just the criminals. Refer to thread title.
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 01:07 PM   #48
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Well, in some places, just the criminals. Refer to thread title.
Good point. I believe governor Fucknut in NJ wants to ban off duty officers from carrying guns.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent14192.00
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 01:15 PM   #49
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Good point. I believe governor Fucknut in NJ wants to ban off duty officers from carrying guns.
I think they shot this down. It had to do with the size of the magazine. It wasn't banning carrying off duty but made their guns illegal because of how many bullets the magazine held.
Appreciate 2
Delta03117409.00
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 01:21 PM   #50
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I think they shot this down. It had to do with the size of the magazine. It wasn't banning carrying off duty but made their guns illegal because of how many bullets the magazine held.
I briefly cough the local news this week and he was still going on and on about large capacity magazines.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:24 PM   #51
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
I briefly cough the local news this week and he was still going on and on about large capacity magazines.
But they aren't large, they are the standard for glocks. 15 I think? Shame on me, I should know. Sweetie is LEO.

EDIT: Not sure if it was by design or just stupidity that would include police not being able to carry off duty.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 02-01-2019 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:27 PM   #52
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
But they aren't large, they are the standard for glocks. 15 I think? Shame on me, I should know. Sweetie is LEO.
check this out

https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/20/n...not-seem-eager

Gun Owners Don't Seem Eager to Comply With New Jersey's New Magazine Ban
Police officers, who can now charge people who own 15-round magazines with a felony, were outraged when it looked like they might receive equal treatment.

Thanks to a December 5 ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, New Jersey's ban on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds took effect on December 10. By that date, all owners of heretofore legal "large capacity magazines" (LCMs) were required to surrender them to police, render them inoperable, modify them so they cannot hold more than 10 rounds, or sell them to authorized owners. Those who failed to do so are guilty of a fourth-degree felony, punishable by a maximum fine of $10,000 and up to 18 months in prison.

and

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/1...s-despite-ban/
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:34 PM   #53
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

EDIT: Not sure if it was by design or just stupidity that would include police not being able to carry off duty.
Law enforcement and military get an exemption as magazines of greater than 10 rounds are prohibited in Canada. So is CCW though. Our laws regarding handguns are really strict, must be locked in a safe or room that is secure (locked), must be locked in a secure box when transported to or from the range which is the only place you can shoot them. Well unless you're a criminal that is.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent14192.00
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 01:45 PM   #54
Pinscher
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
Quote:
lol, ya because that's the direct result of what I suggested.

If you ban guns it means no one has guns, not that criminals are the only ones with guns. I'll add that if the result was that only criminals have guns, then it would be VERY easy to identify who was or wasn't a criminal.

Besides, I don't recall any Law abiding citizens with guns asking the person next to them, who also has a gun, if they were a criminal. lol, get real.

one of the things i don't get is why all of your law biding citizens with guns don't do something about the criminals in your neighborhoods.

Obviously the criminal (as you stated) have a gun. All you have to do is shoot and kill them and state to the police that he had a gun and you were afraid for your life and you'd be given the key to the city. Isn't it that how it works down in the south?

instead of shooting people because they are different skin colours, why not just shooting at anyone with a gun? solve so many american eccentric problems.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #55
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:

If you ban guns it means no one has guns, not that criminals are the only ones with guns. I'll add that if the result was that only criminals have guns, then it would be VERY easy to identify who was or wasn't a criminal.

Besides, I don't recall any Law abiding citizens with guns asking the person next to them, who also has a gun, if they were a criminal. lol, get real.
Because there is 0 logic to your post. If you ban guns THEY DONT JUST MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR. And look at my post above the high capacity mag ban went in effect in NJ and no one is surrendering their HCMs.

And you won't identify a criminal with a gun TILL THEY START dropping rounds at you.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 01:50 PM   #56
Pinscher
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
Do you think the criminals will go along with the ban, you know for the greater good?
No, I don't, but that's the whole entire reason you have a police officers that are properly equip to deal with situations.

It only takes one bad year for a law abiding citizen with a gun to turn desperate and become a criminal that will change the lives of others for the worst. If he never had a gun to begin with, that transformation would likely not happen.

Where I live, the only people who have guns are total LOSERS, and they are always shooting all the other LOSERS.

I almost find it ironic that if you'er in Canada, a loser, have loser friends, you'll likely be shot by the company you keep.

In the LEAST, american should ban munitions that are meant to kill. Everyone gets rubber bullets. At that point, i'm all for everyone having a gun.

that would be the idea situation. This way you can shoot anyone, like the guy I saw yelling at his women on the side of the street. that guy deserves to get shot for sure, but maybe not killed...

Last edited by Pinscher; 02-01-2019 at 01:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 02:03 PM   #57
Pinscher
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Because there is 0 logic to your post. If you ban guns THEY DONT JUST MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR. And look at my post above the high capacity mag ban went in effect in NJ and no one is surrendering their HCMs.

And you won't identify a criminal with a gun TILL THEY START dropping rounds at you.
So now you're saying that everyone in NJ with guns that have HCMs are no longer law abiding. Basically anyone with a gun in NJ can't be trusted to so something so simple as follow new regulations. Copy that.

"MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR," so instead of the solution being having police do their jobs, deal with criminals and confiscating their illegal fire arms(something they do already), you propose that more guns is the solution.

What are you guys gonna do once everyone has a gun in each hand and all your gun related problems persist? that will pretty much make the gun irrelevant right? So time to get what, some grenades now?

At that point you'd have to admit that gun don't stop violence let alone violence that only happen when guns are present, you know Gun violence.

Right after that you might as well jump onto the talibanwaggon and pull out the RPGs
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 02:11 PM   #58
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

More brain damaged loony libs, they only seem to multiply.

After all, these are the same people who are now championing abortion AFTER birth. If they have no problem murdering kids then, why should they have any consideration for their safety while in school?
Appreciate 2
Delta03117409.00
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 02:12 PM   #59
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
So now you're saying that everyone in NJ with guns that have HCMs are no longer law abiding. Basically anyone with a gun in NJ can't be trusted to so something so simple as follow new regulations. Copy that.

"MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR," so instead of the solution being having police do their jobs, deal with criminals and confiscating their illegal fire arms(something they do already), you propose that more guns is the solution.

What are you guys gonna do once everyone has a gun in each hand and all your gun related problems persist? that will pretty much make the gun irrelevant right? So time to get what, some grenades now?

At that point you'd have to admit that gun don't stop violence let alone violence that only happen when guns are present, you know Gun violence.

Right after that you might as well jump onto the talibanwaggon and pull out the RPGs
Ah yeah that's basically what the article said.

Oh and BTW

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...o-protect.html

Guess what if you are home and a guy is opening up on you, the cop DOES not have to run inside and save your ass if he feels he can't take down the assailant. So yeah I rather have my gun.

The rest of your post is just plain mental retardation so I won't even comment.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 02:17 PM   #60
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
More brain damaged loony libs, they only seem to multiply.

After all, these are the same people who are now championing abortion AFTER birth. If they have no problem murdering kids then, why should they have any consideration for their safety while in school?
No, no you got it all wrong. They are saving the kids from future school shooting by killing them before they have a chance to go to school.
Appreciate 1
NickyC7128.00

02-01-2019, 02:20 PM   #61
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
I don't know...maybe undiagnosed/untreated mental illness combined with easy access to firearms?

What do you think the problem is?
I think the problem is a complete lack of discipline in raising kids. The helicopter parenting, participation trophy culture mollycoddling them until they become entitled brats who can't solve social problems and decide to go somewhere and shoot up the place or stab someone or worse.

The guns aren't the problem. Raising entitled brats who can't cope is.
Reagan was right. We need an alien attack.
Actually you win the Internet today.

I agree 100%
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 1
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 02:34 PM   #62
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
This guy can't be serious. The thought process behind his posts are literally off the chart insane.

A troll, surely.
I gave up trying to understand the mental illness of libturdism.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/statu...fanticide.html
Appreciate 1
Delta03117409.00

02-01-2019, 02:39 PM   #63
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I gave up trying to understand the mental illness of libturdism.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/statu...fanticide.html
Yeah I'm at a loss here. These same idiots were screaming that the NRA had blood on their hands when the last school shooting happened. Meanwhile they are now OK with murdering a child that just been born. At this point this shit is pure evil.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer24979.50

02-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #64
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I'm at a loss here. These same idiots were screaming that the NRA had blood on their hands when the last school shooting happened. Meanwhile they are now OK with murdering a child that just been born. At this point this shit is pure evil.
I have no doubt the good governor will try to walk his infanticide comments back, of course he'll be "taken out of context" or it's a "right wing hit job". The fact of the matter is, this is exactly how him and millions of people afflicted with his mental illness think. It's what they truly believe, and from time to time those beliefs openly manifest themselves for all to see.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117409.00

02-01-2019, 02:53 PM   #65
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
No, I don't, but that's the whole entire reason you have a police officers that are properly equip to deal with situations.

It only takes one bad year for a law abiding citizen with a gun to turn desperate and become a criminal that will change the lives of others for the worst. If he never had a gun to begin with, that transformation would likely not happen.

Where I live, the only people who have guns are total LOSERS, and they are always shooting all the other LOSERS.

I almost find it ironic that if you'er in Canada, a loser, have loser friends, you'll likely be shot by the company you keep.

In the LEAST, american should ban munitions that are meant to kill. Everyone gets rubber bullets. At that point, i'm all for everyone having a gun.

that would be the idea situation. This way you can shoot anyone, like the guy I saw yelling at his women on the side of the street. that guy deserves to get shot for sure, but maybe not killed...
I'm sorry, but what colour is the sky in your world?
Appreciate 1
Delta03117409.00

02-01-2019, 02:54 PM   #66
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Quote:

one of the things i don't get is why all of your law biding citizens with guns don't do something about the criminals in your neighborhoods.

Obviously the criminal (as you stated) have a gun. All you have to do is shoot and kill them and state to the police that he had a gun and you were afraid for your life and you'd be given the key to the city. Isn't it that how it works down in the south?

instead of shooting people because they are different skin colours, why not just shooting at anyone with a gun? solve so many american eccentric problems.
Is this a serious post? Because if it is it's the dumbest thing I've read all week
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 2
Delta03117409.00
MKSixer24979.50