ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-10-2024, 01:35 AM   #1
danbmw1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC, 13 M5/DCT, 13 M5/6

07 BMW Z4 M Coupe - Rebuilt - 146k Mi - Silver/Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my 07 M Coupe, lightly modded, nav model w/carbon leather, rebuilt title from a from a front end collision in late 2022. List of the main details/maintenance/upgrades/info listed below;

Year/Make/Model: 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe
VIN: 5UMDU93447LL93790
Current Mileage: 146,xxx
Asking Price: $16,500 - Open to Reasonable Offers

Upgrades/modifications:
•Vibra-Technic Engine Mounts
•Rogue Engineering Transmission Mounts
•Trackspec Hood Vents (Hood used is a regular Z4 hood from a non-M)
•ECS Performance Caliper Guide Bushings (Front Calipers)
•Stainless Steel Brake Lines
•ZHP Shift Knob/CDV Delete
•Polyurethane Shifter Bushing Set
•AFE Intake/RPI Air Scoop
•Rogue Engineering X Pipe, Factory Headers w/ Cats Gutted
•Evolve Tune (Tuned to have no CEL for no cats and to show inspection readiness for states that require that)
•Bilstein B6 Shocks w/ Bilstein Springs
•UUC Lightweight Flywheel & Clutch Kit (A bit stiffer than stock)
•Upgraded Tweeter Speakers
•Gloss Black Kidney Grills
•Paint Matched Front Reflectors

Maintenance (I don't have much info prior to my ownership since 143k miles other than what is on Carfax):
•Power Steering Reservoir
•EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
•Valve Cover Gasket Kit
•Spark Plugs
•OFHG Service Kit
•Transmission Flange Seals
•Guibo
•Engine Oil & Transmission Fluid Change
•Brake Fluid Flush/Change (Motul 600 Fluid)
•Cabin Air Filter
•Coolant Flush/Change
•A/C Recharge
•Alignment

All of the above maintenance was completed at 143k miles after repairing the front end collision damage. I have gone through everything and anything that needed servicing/repairs was completed, I wanted to ensure that everything aside from minor cosmetics was in good shape, all functions on the car working, and the car ready for any trips and occasional HDPE weekends. (I've driven this to tail of the dragon which was a 16 hour round trip and would have no hesitation taking it on any long drives)

Some info I've been able to find through forums and searching;
•Driveshaft has been rebuilt by SPEC Motorsports at around 100k miles
•VANOs has been serviced but unknown at what mileage, presumably before 100k miles

Flaws:
•Radio volume knob does not work (steering wheel controls for volume work fine)
•Windshield has multiple cracks (I have an OEM windshield to go with the sale of the car or be replaced prior sale if desired)
•Some scuffs/imperfections on rear bumper, slight denting on hood, a dent & some scuffs on driver door, and fading clear coat on mirrors

Note:
•Headlights are essentially brand new OEM (replaced when repaired), I'd be willing to deduct $500 from purchase price if I replace them with good shape OEM used ones that just show a little age and normal lens wear.

Further info:
I bought this in December 2022 from IAAI totaled from a front end collision (primary impact to the front left corner), I slowly rebuilt it throughout the first half of 2023 and have since put almost 4k miles on it (gets driven every few days so miles will slowly rise) and had intended to eventually turn this into a full blown track car but have bought another M coupe a couple months ago in a color I've been wanting for a long time. I am in the used BMW parts business and have a hobby and love for BMWs and regularly rebuild some in my free time.

For anyone with serious interest, I can provide more pictures, info to repairs, lift access for anyone wanting to inspect the car, and/or walk around/driving videos etc. I can also assist with shipping if desired.
I can be reached at 601-760-0325.
Thanks, Dan

Attached Images

Last edited by danbmw1; 01-14-2024 at 10:21 PM..
Appreciate 0