ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-10-2020, 11:31 PM   #7217
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Might be useful for some...
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
213e90n51365.50
King Rudi13152.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      09-11-2020, 06:34 AM   #7218
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Glo View Post
Might be useful for some...
That's hilarious!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 06:35 AM   #7219
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Fuck that, snort a line off her ass or tits if you got the balls.
pst.....molly....ahem, cough, I mean what?
Appreciate 3
      09-11-2020, 11:14 AM   #7220
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Wow its like in James Bond movie! They do the shower stuff alot and I like it. If you do it sober its not as good? Have you tried Ripping the bong with her yet?
nah its fun sober too, but being drunk makes anything more fun lol

re: bong, i dont smoke. she doesnt either, and id like to keep it that way
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13282.50
      09-22-2020, 07:32 AM   #7221
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Well, gents (and lady or two) after 4 years, the girlfriend is gone. Devastated is about the only word I can come up with. Sucks.
Appreciate 2
      09-22-2020, 07:45 AM   #7222
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Well, gents (and lady or two) after 4 years, the girlfriend is gone. Devastated is about the only word I can come up with. Sucks.
THIS
FUCKING
YEAR
SUCKS!

I'm sorry.
King Rudi13152.00
wcr3d460.50
      09-22-2020, 07:51 AM   #7223
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
PM'd. Very sorry to hear that though.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-22-2020, 08:49 AM   #7224
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Well shit man, came out of nowhere. Was just discussing her yesterday on the gym thread. Sorry to hear, stay strong.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-22-2020, 09:22 AM   #7225
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
THIS
FUCKING
YEAR
SUCKS!

I'm sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
PM'd. Very sorry to hear that though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Well shit man, came out of nowhere. Was just discussing her yesterday on the gym thread. Sorry to hear, stay strong.
Thank you
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15560.00
      09-22-2020, 11:50 AM   #7226
wcr3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i XDrive M Sport

Her loss
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2020, 11:52 AM   #7227
wcr3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i XDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
THIS
FUCKING
YEAR
SUCKS!

I'm sorry.
You’re right it does.
Can’t even imagine what has happened now but I do hope it gets better soon!
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15560.00
      09-22-2020, 03:11 PM   #7228
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Ok, let's see if there is any good news out there...calling dinonz - it was either your bday, or her bday, or something was happening in two weeks and its been at least that amount of time. And I think there was a bed to be shared.

So what happened?
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15560.00
King Rudi13152.00
      09-22-2020, 04:25 PM   #7229
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
WOW man! Sorry to hear, seemed like you guys were going good last I heard you mention her in a thread. Keep your head up!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-22-2020, 04:35 PM   #7230
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Damn man. Sorry to hear. Come to Texas and we'll sample scotch until it doesn't hurt any more!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-22-2020, 04:38 PM   #7231
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ok, let's see if there is any good news out there...calling dinonz - it was either your bday, or her bday, or something was happening in two weeks and its been at least that amount of time. And I think there was a bed to be shared.

So what happened?
It mostly went to plan, so nothing happened.

We had our couples massage that afternoon, which was less awkward than I expected, and then had a nice dinner out, went to the hotel, wandered around a bit (it's an old historic hotel and we had a floor to ourselves), then we went to the room and chatted a lot. She went for a bath in the big tub with her bath bombs, came out and chatted more but over the night developed a migraine - I think old hotel = musty and mould, and that triggered her. So after chatting all night, we left about 4:30am to head home without even touching the bed.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-23-2020, 07:44 AM   #7232
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
WOW man! Sorry to hear, seemed like you guys were going good last I heard you mention her in a thread. Keep your head up!
Everything was great a week and a half ago. It went to shit fast after I helped her paint her house. I don't do well with "victim" types. I'll paint the picture: As good of a woman and as kind of a heart as she has, she is also the type to
A.) STALK ME ON A FUCKING FORUM! (yeah, still not believing that one)
B.) Withhold information that is pertinent to the good of a relationship
C.) If something I did upset her, she would just hang on to it for months but act as if everything is fine, but you can tell it isn't. Then when you ask, according to her everything is great. Kinda like being in trouble as a kid where you parent knows something you've done and you're about to get punished, but they haven't dropped the bomb that they know yet. It's like that.....all the time.

All of these things I can do without. She doesn't own the only vagina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Damn man. Sorry to hear. Come to Texas and we'll sample scotch until it doesn't hurt any more!
Dino! When I make it to TX, I am definitely hitting you and Big Marcus up.
Appreciate 2
      09-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #7233
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
It mostly went to plan, so nothing happened.

We had our couples massage that afternoon, which was less awkward than I expected, and then had a nice dinner out, went to the hotel, wandered around a bit (it's an old historic hotel and we had a floor to ourselves), then we went to the room and chatted a lot. She went for a bath in the big tub with her bath bombs, came out and chatted more but over the night developed a migraine - I think old hotel = musty and mould, and that triggered her. So after chatting all night, we left about 4:30am to head home without even touching the bed.
Expectations met then. Mine anyways.

Do you think maybe you should have tried to join her in the "big" tub...and because you didn't, it wasn't the hotel that gave her a migraine?

I don't know - you need to either go for broke or break it off, feel like you are just constantly in flux right now. And I think she is giving you opportunity, you just don't think of yourself as worthy, because you describe yourself as fat and ugly, which may or may not be true, have no idea. But obviously she sees something in you, so maybe you need to let go of your own ideas about your image and embrace hers.

And you can work on losing weight if it means that much to you...fairly simple math with respect to caloric intake and burn. You might be surprised how easily the first few pounds come off.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      09-23-2020, 08:16 AM   #7234
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Expectations met then. Mine anyways.

Do you think maybe you should have tried to join her in the "big" tub...and because you didn't, it wasn't the hotel that gave her a migraine?

I don't know - you need to either go for broke or break it off, feel like you are just constantly in flux right now. And I think she is giving you opportunity, you just don't think of yourself as worthy, because you describe yourself as fat and ugly, which may or may not be true, have no idea. But obviously she sees something in you, so maybe you need to let go of your own ideas about your image and embrace hers.

And you can work on losing weight if it means that much to you...fairly simple math with respect to caloric intake and burn. You might be surprised how easily the first few pounds come off.
No - I could tell that joining her in the tub wasn't happening.

I'm working out how to dial it back but it's not as easy as it sounds. She's at my house almost every night, she's coming to see the new car this afternoon, and I said I would help her sort a few big items in her apartment tonight. We're good friends, but friends is all we are.

As for the fat and ugly - am starting on that next week. Will be engaging a nutritionist and personal trainer, as I have to fit into an F4 (Formula 4, not a Phantom aircraft) cockpit in December for a Skip Barber race school. But that's for me not her.
Appreciate 3
      09-23-2020, 08:49 AM   #7235
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Tell her to be your cheerleader for Formula 4 and let us know how that goes!

I'm with Joekerr on this one - my first thought was that she got a migraine as an excuse to leave after she realized no moves were going to be made. A girl I was seeing last year was like that; she said she gets migraines daily the first few nights until we started hooking up...
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
dinonz3214.00
      09-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #7236
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

I'm with Joekerr on this one - my first thought was that she got a migraine as an excuse to leave after she realized no moves were going to be made. A girl I was seeing last year was like that; she said she gets migraines daily the first few nights until we started hooking up...
No - she gets them quite often, and even I could smell the musty mouldy air. I went out and got her some medication but it didn't help much.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #7237
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
No - I could tell that joining her in the tub wasn't happening.
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.

Quote:
I'm working out how to dial it back but it's not as easy as it sounds. She's at my house almost every night, she's coming to see the new car this afternoon, and I said I would help her sort a few big items in her apartment tonight. We're good friends, but friends is all we are.

As for the fat and ugly - am starting on that next week. Will be engaging a nutritionist and personal trainer, as I have to fit into an F4 (Formula 4, not a Phantom aircraft) cockpit in December for a Skip Barber race school. But that's for me not her.
Good to hear and it should be for you, not her. Wish you all the best there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
He could tell her that she has a VIP box and he wants access after the race...

If King Rudi is reading this, can you imagine the utter agony he is experiencing, struggling not to drop similar comedian type responses like me? My bet is he's going to fail the struggle.
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #7238
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.

Good to hear and it should be for you, not her. Wish you all the best there!

He could tell her that she has a VIP box and he wants access after the race...

If King Rudi is reading this, can you imagine the utter agony he is experiencing, struggling not to drop similar comedian type responses like me? My bet is he's going to fail the struggle.
Dino, no offense here as I have much respect for you brother. Joe, I can not imagine. Sometimes I'm amazed at what comes out of my mouth in regards to comments made. Big bath and bath bombs....the first thing that comes to my mind is the bath scene from Coming to America. "The royal penis is clean, your highness."
Appreciate 3
UncleWede17872.50
cmyx6go15560.00