ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-16-2021, 08:15 PM   #419
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
I can't be bothered to trawl back through all their posts to find it but one of them posted a pic of Max sitting back in a suspiciously tight pair of shorts, for me that's when the penny dropped
Man .Good lord ! I'm not religious , but I'll try to pray for you anyway !

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick20107.00
      10-16-2021, 08:17 PM   #420
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2834
Rep
3,517
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The only access to a Merc seat is to be a lap dog on a leash !

MAX's mission is to beat Mercedes to 5H1T.
Hopefully HONDA can close the gap ASAP and the RB-16B is fast enough in coming 6 races .

So actually your statement is funny ..
Hmm so kind of like the second redbull seat, except if you get that seat you won't get any decision on how the new car is built. You will get treated like garbage by marko, and you future is never guaranteed. So pretty much torture and toxicitiy.


Honda already introduced new electrical systems a couple of races ago so no more development there, and no more pu updates this season since a new pu was introduced start of season so unlikely for Honda to do anything. If they want to crank up the power to full beans and at that point who knows if the PU can hold up (might need another grid penalty then), Max's engines have a few races on them now so they're not fresh.


Either way if Max doesn't get a competitive car he might be gone (might be a possibility if red bull drops the ball on the 2022 car), and at that point if he goes to mercedes then I guess you will be the number 1 mercedes fan.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 2
minn1910688.50
MKSixer32265.50
      10-16-2021, 08:20 PM   #421
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Absolutely spot on!!
That's BS my friend !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick20107.00
      10-16-2021, 08:21 PM   #422
Killed by Death
Lieutenant Colonel
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
3509
Rep
1,541
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Man .Good lord ! I'm not religious , but I'll try to pray for you anyway !

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"
I've been tested with death many times and try to remain religious enough to cover my a$$

So, I'll lay down a prayer for you my friend!!!!
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick20107.00
      10-16-2021, 08:29 PM   #423
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
United Kingdom
2189
Rep
3,957
Posts

Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Man .Good lord ! I'm not religious , but I'll try to pray for you anyway !

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 08:39 PM   #424
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Hmm so kind of like the second redbull seat, except if you get that seat you won't get any decision on how the new car is built. You will get treated like garbage by marko, and you future is never guaranteed. So pretty much torture and toxicitiy.


Honda already introduced new electrical systems a couple of races ago so no more development there, and no more pu updates this season since a new pu was introduced start of season so unlikely for Honda to do anything. If they want to crank up the power to full beans and at that point who knows if the PU can hold up (might need another grid penalty then), Max's engines have a few races on them now so they're not fresh.


Either way if Max doesn't get a competitive car he might be gone (might be a possibility if red bull drops the ball on the 2022 car), and at that point if he goes to mercedes then I guess you will be the number 1 mercedes fan.
Because words are useless for you guys . I'll respond your post with 3 pictures .
Attached Images
   
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick20107.00
      10-16-2021, 08:45 PM   #425
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2834
Rep
3,517
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Because words are useless for you guys . I'll respond your post with 3 pictures .
I mean I dont disagree with you.

But the reason why is Mercedes starts off the season fair to both drivers, if one driver gets too far behind that they cannot possibly win the championship then they'll have to compromise their race to help the driver that can win. That unfortunately means bottas gets screwed with the old "valtteri it's James".


Redbull isn't perfect either, the second driver always gets treated like garbage.


Then there's Ferrari, where both drivers get garbage support from the team. Especially if they ask a question.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 2
minn1910688.50
MKSixer32265.50
      10-16-2021, 09:03 PM   #426
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I've been tested with death many times and try to remain religious enough to cover my a$$

So, I'll lay down a prayer for you my friend!!!!
Over the years . With my own eyes I saw 3 people die in my closest family .
People fight in sweat with all their strength to get that last breath !
There's nothing up there my friend .It's just a fairytale like many ..
You can call me the "Doubting Thomas" (also known as Didymus)
But I believe only in what my own eyes can see ..

When the lights go out .Too bad It's over my friend ...

But thank you anyway !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick20107.00
      10-16-2021, 09:16 PM   #427
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
I mean I dont disagree with you.

But the reason why is Mercedes starts off the season fair to both drivers, if one driver gets too far behind that they cannot possibly win the championship then they'll have to compromise their race to help the driver that can win. That unfortunately means bottas gets screwed with the old "valtteri it's James".


Redbull isn't perfect either, the second driver always gets treated like garbage.


Then there's Ferrari, where both drivers get garbage support from the team. Especially if they ask a question.
In other words :
BOT is sabotaged for 75% of the season .

And BOT was the Mercedes test mule in Turkey !
He won the race with a ticking time bomb ..

Checo ran in Turkey with the new floor that's why he finished on the podium.
Next weekend MAX will run with new floor as well .

BTW : HONDA turned down the power on purpose in Turkey to save MAX's PU , while he ran only Russia and Turkey with his new PU .
There wasn't a risk .HAM was only P11 on the startgrid anyway .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 10-17-2021 at 08:19 AM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick20107.00
      10-17-2021, 02:10 AM   #428
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Which was all Mclaren's fault since they did it behind mercede's back - hence why mercedes left them..... This was well documented too...

Like I said when you rely on conspiracies you literally lash out to whatever suits your narrative regardless if it will hold traction or not, if it doesn't onto the next conspiracy.
if you want to lead yourself up the garden path that's up to you. I say again, Mercedes were supplying their own Mercedes F1 engines in 2007, Montezemolo was told by Lauda that Merc were starting to build a hybrid V6 from 2007,what part of that don't you understand or are you just being too clever for your own good.
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2021, 02:42 AM   #429
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Because words are useless for you guys . I'll respond your post with 3 pictures .
This is all they take in my friend but they still don't get it. They think they're so clever and can be so dumb, must be the red mist of Mikey and dijon getting to them
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2021, 02:46 AM   #430
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Simply, what I'm trying to say is that RB didn't pass the eye test and got hammered with new testing.

MB doesn't pass the eye test and it's ignored!

Again, I get what you are saying and respect your opinion but HATE the double standard IMHO...Good nite all
This. But then a Merc fan and a 'neutral' put the blinkers on.
Appreciate 2
      10-17-2021, 03:59 AM   #431
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2834
Rep
3,517
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

This will be my last reply addressing this subject, but remember. Without concrete evidence or facts backing up a topic or point of discussion - that topic or discussion is at best speculation anchored outside of reality. Thus any accusations regarding one team or another and decision/ruling made without conrete irrefutable facts ("he said she said" or "opinion of the fans" or "look at it you can totally see it" etc are just speculatory non scientific and doesn't constitute fact) to back it up is just opinion and means little to nothing.

This is what separates fact from fiction, and reality from fantasy.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32265.50
minn1910688.50
      10-17-2021, 04:22 AM   #432
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2338
Rep
4,291
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
This will be my last reply addressing this subject, but remember. Without concrete evidence or facts backing up a topic or point of discussion - that topic or discussion is at best speculation anchored outside of reality. Thus any accusations regarding one team or another and decision/ruling made without conrete irrefutable facts ("he said she said" or "opinion of the fans" or "look at it you can totally see it" etc are just speculatory non scientific and doesn't constitute fact) to back it up is just opinion and means little to nothing.
This is what separates fact from fiction, and reality from fantasy.
Conversing with those two is a pointless exercise. They have a roulette wheel of retarded conspiracy theories that they spin.
As each one is addressed they simply go to the next one.
Give it a few weeks and it will be back round to..."yeah but DAS"!...again, for about the 10th time.
Appreciate 7
F87source2833.50
MKSixer32265.50
3798j4443.50
dbarton621423.00
Bongoxxx672.50
minn1910688.50
      10-17-2021, 04:29 AM   #433
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
This will be my last reply addressing this subject, but remember. Without concrete evidence or facts backing up a topic or point of discussion - that topic or discussion is at best speculation anchored outside of reality. Thus any accusations regarding one team or another and decision/ruling made without conrete irrefutable facts ("he said she said" or "opinion of the fans" or "look at it you can totally see it" etc are just speculatory non scientific and doesn't constitute fact) to back it up is just opinion and means little to nothing.

This is what separates fact from fiction, and reality from fantasy.
With Mercafia it's like an iron wall trying to get fair play but just keep in mind Alonso's words, we can't all be wrong.
Appreciate 2
      10-17-2021, 05:37 AM   #434
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
United Kingdom
2189
Rep
3,957
Posts

Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
With Mercafia it's like an iron wall trying to get fair play but just keep in mind Alonso's words, we can't all be wrong.
When Martin Brundle says Mercedes is cheating then I will take it seriously until then it’s just a couple of gullible middle aged men spouting nonsense opinions that they’ve read somewhere or another
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 3
MKSixer32265.50
dbarton621423.00
minn1910688.50
      10-17-2021, 06:20 AM   #435
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
When Martin Brundle says Mercedes is cheating then I will take it seriously until then it’s just a couple of gullible middle aged men spouting nonsense opinions that they’ve read somewhere or another
Middle aged gullible lol talking about yourself? If Martin B would mention anything about someone cheating he would be sacked, you know it and I know it.
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2021, 07:02 AM   #436
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32266
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
I've run out of popcorn.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
minn1910688.50
      10-17-2021, 07:35 AM   #437
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Man .Good lord ! I'm not religious , but I'll try to pray for you anyway !

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"
All Christians pray for non-believers too my friend
Appreciate 2
      10-17-2021, 07:47 AM   #438
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20107
Rep
10,065
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I've run out of popcorn.
Try dry roasted peanuts
Appreciate 2
      10-17-2021, 08:54 AM   #439
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
This will be my last reply addressing this subject, but remember. Without concrete evidence or facts backing up a topic or point of discussion - that topic or discussion is at best speculation anchored outside of reality. Thus any accusations regarding one team or another and decision/ruling made without conrete irrefutable facts ("he said she said" or "opinion of the fans" or "look at it you can totally see it" etc are just speculatory non scientific and doesn't constitute fact) to back it up is just opinion and means little to nothing.

This is what separates fact from fiction, and reality from fantasy.
From my knowledge a thick skin is required in these F1 threads ..
I transformed myself in an elephant !

Just be strong mate ..."May the force be with you" !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick20107.00
      10-17-2021, 09:00 AM   #440
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34514
Rep
17,917
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Try dry roasted peanuts
I heard they are for sale from the best quality in the Zoo !

LMFAO

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick20107.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST