ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Wheels and Tires
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-17-2019, 12:20 AM   #1
wrk.eat.drive.rpt
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i, 08 e92 m3

Know Wheels that fit Stoptech Kit ST-60/40 Kit without spacers?

I've searched in the forums here have been a few minor discussion but non quite definitive.(Z4M) Looking for the guidance of the knowledgeable folks here for perspective/insight. : )

I'm planning for the stoptech's but REALLY want to to put on the M219 wheels on. I believe they have a similar fitment to stock so will unlikely be able to fit without spacers. I'm pretty adamant about not doing spacers and STRONGLY prefer 18's. (so the CSL wheels are less ideal) and OEM as possible so NO RUB/NO lowering/No camber changes/etc.

My questions is does anyone know if these options will fit (or if there are other more classic OEM style looking wheels that might fit without spacers/or rubbing/other suspension changes)?

- Apex Arc 8 (or similar)
- 19' OEM CSL Wheels
- OEM M260
- OEM 513
- Apex SM-10
- ?????

I understand some may recommend the stoptech downloadable fitment guide. I'll work on that as i'm not very mechanically savvy but I'm ideally hoping for some experienced hands that have gone through the process. separately maybe even some bare minimum offsets I would have to consider may be helpful as well.

My thanks ahead!!

Last edited by wrk.eat.drive.rpt; 07-17-2019 at 12:28 AM..
Appreciate 0