ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-31-2021, 07:03 AM   #1
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
New AT driver

New Honda SAT signing Tsunada has said he won't hold back and 'go for it' from the word go. I've heard it said before from other new signings and hope the 20 year old just clears the first bend.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/t...paign=widget-6
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2021, 07:47 AM   #2
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
New Honda SAT signing Tsunada has said he won't hold back and 'go for it' from the word go. I've heard it said before from other new signings and hope the 20 year old just clears the first bend.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/t...paign=widget-6
Indeed .This little guy is very fast ...
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16100.00
DrFerry1052.50
      01-31-2021, 09:19 AM   #3
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Indeed .This little guy is very fast ...
Kvyat was trying hard at the end but the luck just wasn't with him, there were some mechanical failures to score good like Gasly did and remain there, there was also the politics which I think he handled like a man.
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2021, 10:04 AM   #4
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Kvyat was trying hard at the end but the luck just wasn't with him, there were some mechanical failures to score good like Gasly did and remain there, there was also the politics which I think he handled like a man.
Indeed . As I said above : "Yuki Tsunoda" is very fast !
But ...
Also in #kamikazestyle . Because Japanese
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16100.00
      01-31-2021, 10:16 AM   #5
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Indeed . As I said above : "Yuki Tsunoda" is very fast !
But ...
Also in #kamikazestyle . Because Japanese
//kamikazestyle is fine my friend..so long as he stays away from the good guys with it
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2021, 10:20 AM   #6
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
//kamikazestyle is fine my friend..so long as he stays away from the good guys with it
Yeah my friend , as we know the Japanese and Honda are on our side !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16100.00
      01-31-2021, 10:31 AM   #7
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
//kamikazestyle is fine my friend..so long as he stays away from the good guys with it
Barcelona turn 10 , with a new configuration of turn 10 which will make it even faster !

Looks great !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 4
M5Rick16100.00
DrFerry1052.50
HFW0033700.00
MKSixer31533.00
      01-31-2021, 11:39 AM   #8
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
We'll see how Merc takes that without their das,will be interesting.
I'm very curious to see which , the so said "Inventions" the MIB will come with in this new season...

Of course "Always" approved by the FIA Todt clown ...

Merc's DAS ?
Well my friend , actually DAS is already replaced by Pirelli !
In other words : As you know Pirelli has made heavier 2021 tyres with more rubber ...
Of course they are custom made for the 2021 Mercedes W12 !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16100.00
      01-31-2021, 12:13 PM   #9
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm very curious to see which , the so said "Inventions" the MIB will come with in this new season...

Of course "Always" approved by the FIA Todt clown ...

Merc's DAS ?
Well my friend , actually DAS is already replaced by Pirelli !
In other words : As you know Pirelli has made heavier 2021 tyres with more rubber ...
Of course they are custom made for the 2021 Mercedes W12 !
3 kg heavier set than the '20 ones asked by Merc on 'safety grounds' makes his podgy face go up and down yet the idiot 'lost' the agreement on the engine freeze which could have been sorted quicker.
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2021, 07:50 PM   #10
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
3 kg heavier set than the '20 ones asked by Merc on 'safety grounds' makes his podgy face go up and down yet the idiot 'lost' the agreement on the engine freeze which could have been sorted quicker.
The little guy "Yuki Tsunoda" ..Made in Japan

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16100.00
      02-03-2021, 02:39 AM   #11
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The little guy "Yuki Tsunoda" ..Made in Japan

''and teach you how to become a World Champ'' love it.
*He's also the shortest driver on the grid at 5ft 2in. weighing 54kg.
Albion was 6ft 1in.

Last edited by M5Rick; 02-03-2021 at 04:14 AM..
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2021, 05:00 AM   #12
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
''and teach you how to become a World Champ'' love it.
*He's also the shortest driver on the grid at 5ft 2in. weighing 54kg.
Albion was 6ft 1in.
He won't catch much wind in the cockpit . That's aerodynamic advantage !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16100.00
      02-03-2021, 05:15 AM   #13
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
He won't catch much wind in the cockpit . That's aerodynamic advantage !
Tsunoda's like a pocket rocket, Kobyashi the second..welcome!
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2021, 05:49 PM   #14
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Tsunoda's like a pocket rocket, Kobyashi the second..welcome!
#kamikaze !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16100.00
DrFerry1052.50
      02-03-2021, 05:58 PM   #15
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
#kamikaze !
I can see a 'Rising Sun' with this guy my friend.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2021, 06:20 PM   #16
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31821
Rep
16,982
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I can see a 'Rising Sun' with this guy my friend.
Too much "race" ...No wait ! Too much "rice" !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16100.00
DrFerry1052.50
      02-04-2021, 04:41 PM   #17
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16100
Rep
8,799
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Too much "race" ...No wait ! Too much "rice" !
It'll be interesting to see if he eats sushi as ex F1 Kobayashi didn't..and his father owned a sushi bar!
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST