ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-29-2021, 12:33 PM   #199
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32266
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Such a BS ! MAX was TORPEDOED by that piece of LeCrash 5H1T !!!

IDIOTS !!!
Crashappen is a real name for a real problem. He crashes a lot.

Of his 10 wins I've only seen 3 WDC level drives. Two is 2020 and one in 2019. If he continues at this pace he will be the WDC in 2058.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
minn1910684.00
dbarton621421.50
      01-29-2021, 01:00 PM   #200
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34487
Rep
17,915
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Crashappen is a real name for a real problem. He crashes a lot.

Of his 10 wins I've only seen 3 WDC level drives. Two is 2020 and one in 2019. If he continues at this pace he will be the WDC in 2058.
My friend , you know what WDC level drives actually are ?

"That's F* driving in a F1 Mercedes Spaceship" !!!

The rest is BS !!!

"Hamilton: Id still be a one-time champion if Id stayed at McLaren"

???
Attached Images
  
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick20091.50
      01-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #201
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20092
Rep
10,057
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend , you know what WDC level drives actually are ?

"That's F* driving in a F1 Mercedes Spaceship" !!!

The rest is BS !!!

"Hamilton: Id still be a one-time champion if Id stayed at McLaren"

???
That concludes the case M'Lud,it's conclusive evidence.
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2021, 01:14 PM   #202
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2332
Rep
4,290
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Crashtappen in a race winning car still manged to find someone to crash into for zero benefit. No wonder Mercedes don't want him.

Appreciate 2
MKSixer32265.50
dbarton621421.50
      01-29-2021, 01:18 PM   #203
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34487
Rep
17,915
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Is it any wonder toddy who decides is grinning like a cheshire cat all the time, all he has to do is open his mouth.
The Todt's clown cheated his whole F1 career with Schumacher's hidden traction control software...
M-Schumacher flew in the rain like a bullet on a railway track !!!

The FIA clown was red . Later he transformed in silver . Currently in black (7MIB) !!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick20091.50
      01-29-2021, 01:21 PM   #204
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34487
Rep
17,915
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
That concludes the case M'Lud,it's conclusive evidence.
Amen my friend ..Amen !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick20091.50
DrFerry1339.00
      01-29-2021, 01:27 PM   #205
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20092
Rep
10,057
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The Todt's clown cheated his whole F1 career with Schumacher's hidden traction control software...
M-Schumacher flew in the rain like a bullet on a railway track !!!

The FIA clown was red . Later he transformed in silver . Currently in black (7MIB) !!!
There's also passing weights to him conveniently out of view to put in his light blue race suit so the overall weight tallied up.
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2021, 01:39 PM   #206
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32266
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend , you know what WDC level drives actually are ?

"That's F* driving in a F1 Mercedes Spaceship" !!!

The rest is BS !!!

"Hamilton: Id still be a one-time champion if Id stayed at McLaren"

???
LOL! You forget that Sir Lewis came back from major deficits in 2017 and 2018 to beat VET who was in a faster car.

I suggest you read the articles about Sir Lewis and his first few days at Mercedes. He changed critical things on the car before he really even drove it. McLaren would NOT listen to him at all because they still saw the 13 year old boy who signed up for the team. This is common with parents and children at all times. Niki Lauda knew better than anyone in F1 and, certainly, anyone here the potential of the combination. The rest is history.

Lewis at McLaren: 21 wins 25 or 26 pole positions and a similar number of fastest laps. He had 2/3s of the wins for the entire team that had 2 other WDCs and KOV driving for them. He had 87% of the pole positions.

Think about that for a moment.

Sir Lewis made thes McLaren look MUCH better than it was as he has for each car he has driven. Mercedes would have likely lost the 2017 and 2018 WDCs to VET and Ferrari, had anyone but Sir Lewis driven for them.

He wins the races he should win, and he wins the races he shouldn't win. Sir Lewis is a force of nature on the track...just refer to Turkey, my friend. The wheat was separated from the chaff. Sir Lewis won by 30+ seconds.

Trying to talk Sir Lewis down won't make Max a better driver. He's driven for 6 seasons and has a track record. It isn't that impressive. He's failed the RIC test and I suspect he will fail the PER test. Then his true worth will be shown. For goodness sakes, he hasn't even FACED a real WDC in an identical car. He would get scorched.

The record says so.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
yco4606.00
dbarton621421.50
minn1910684.00
      01-29-2021, 02:29 PM   #207
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34487
Rep
17,915
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
LOL! You forget that Sir Lewis came back from major deficits in 2017 and 2018 to beat VET who was in a faster car.

I suggest you read the articles about Sir Lewis and his first few days at Mercedes. He changed critical things on the car before he really even drove it. McLaren would NOT listen to him at all because they still saw the 13 year old boy who signed up for the team. This is common with parents and children at all times. Niki Lauda knew better than anyone in F1 and, certainly, anyone here the potential of the combination. The rest is history.

Lewis at McLaren: 21 wins 25 or 26 pole positions and a similar number of fastest laps. He had 2/3s of the wins for the entire team that had 2 other WDCs and KOV driving for them. He had 87% of the pole positions.

Think about that for a moment.

Sir Lewis made thes McLaren look MUCH better than it was as he has for each car he has driven. Mercedes would have likely lost the 2017 and 2018 WDCs to VET and Ferrari, had anyone but Sir Lewis driven for them.

He wins the races he should win, and he wins the races he shouldn't win. Sir Lewis is a force of nature on the track...just refer to Turkey, my friend. The wheat was separated from the chaff. Sir Lewis won by 30+ seconds.

Trying to talk Sir Lewis down won't make Max a better driver. He's driven for 6 seasons and has a track record. It isn't that impressive. He's failed the RIC test and I suspect he will fail the PER test. Then his true worth will be shown. For goodness sakes, he hasn't even FACED a real WDC in an identical car. He would get scorched.

The record says so.
Well my friend as you requested , I was just thinking patiently regarding your statement .
And guess what ?


I couldn't agree more !



There's no doubt HAM would have won his 7 WDC's in a F* oldtimer tractor as well !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick20091.50
MKSixer32265.50
DrFerry1339.00
      01-29-2021, 02:39 PM   #208
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4606
Rep
2,575
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post


There's no doubt HAM would have won his 7 WDC's in a F* oldtimer tractor as well !
actually ironically before Brawn GP, team was owned by Honda.. and Merc' took over basically Honda at some level by 1 year gap.. so if Honda today cant beat its own past.. Lewis won his 6 tittles by a Honda tractor mate..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32265.50
      01-29-2021, 03:06 PM   #209
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34487
Rep
17,915
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
actually ironically before Brawn GP, team was owned by Honda.. and Merc' took over basically Honda at some level by 1 year gap.. so if Honda today cant beat its own past.. Lewis won his 6 tittles by a Honda tractor mate..
Right mate . It was a Honda PU with a ///AMG Mercedes star on it ...

Makes sense !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick20091.50
      01-29-2021, 03:33 PM   #210
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
20092
Rep
10,057
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'Honda with Merc star eogh..that's a new one on Kallenius
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2021, 08:10 PM   #211
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32266
Rep
11,627
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
MoRE EviDeNcE of MeRceDeZ CHeeeeting.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15...bohybrid-titan
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
yco4606.00
      01-30-2021, 05:14 AM   #212
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2332
Rep
4,290
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
MoRE EviDeNcE of MeRceDeZ CHeeeeting.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15...bohybrid-titan
Blasted Mercedes using intelligent innovative design to produce a more powerful, faster car.


Maybe Red Bull and their fans should recall Horners' words from back in the day when they were winning:
"It's not down to us to help the others to succeed...
We don't feel in any way bad that we've done a lot of winning. We feel very proud about it."
Appreciate 3
MKSixer32265.50
3798j4441.50
minn1910684.00
      02-06-2021, 03:18 AM   #213
Stuey123
Registered
3
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: BMW 520d 2014 f10
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Ill make a prediction that Liberty media will ignore the fact that we had some great races on some new tracks and go back to snoozefests like Paul Ricard! Im on Pretty safe ground there
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32265.50
      02-09-2021, 03:02 PM   #214
See5
BMW Fan
See5's Avatar
United_States
426
Rep
709
Posts

Drives: Nothing
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

My predictions:

- Lewis wins #8 and puts the entire F1 world on hold for an entire offseason again before calling it a career
- McLaren doesn't figure out how to fully capitalize on the AMG PU until halfway through the season
- McLaren and Ferrari will duke it out for the 3rd
- Vettel and Alonso will make at least one podium a piece
- Ocon will have Alonso's number for the first half of the season
- Sainz and Leclerc will be close in points despite Leclerc destroying Carlos in quali
- Red Bull doesn't win but gets closer to Mercedes than they've ever been due to Max/Perez consistency.
- Williams scores a point but its Latifi in an attrition race
- Mazepin has a better year than Mick and gets in a fight with Max because he was playing defense while getting lapped
Appreciate 3
MKSixer32265.50
Ngilbe361603.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST