ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Cosmetics Modification (Exterior/Interior) Discussions
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-12-2018, 01:27 AM   #23
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchrisrod View Post
does anyone have a link for spyder headlights / headlamps i can't seem to find them anywhere i need the ones that are compatible with factory xenon
or can someone tell me how i can fixed one of my headlights it seems to have some cracks and water got into them when it rained and caused it to have moisture inside
I think you may be able to find a DIY on repairing and sealing the originals. Not easy, but possible to do.

For the Xenon I found these. https://www.protuninglab.com/20bmwz4e85an1.html

Original if restored are better than the Spyders. If you have a shop do the repair you can customize a bit. Depends on time, patience, and budget.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #24
AK72
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 m Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitko1 View Post
Hi,
I have a 2004 BMW Z4 2.5i, just bought it a week ago, so it's old but, new to me. The original headlights always had moisture in them so I bought a set of Spyder headlights with the halo.

My question is- How do turn on my DRL? I noticed during the daytime none of my lights are on. I have the selector switch set to Auto On.

I've read a few posts that mention changing codes?? Do I need a specific program and a laptop? I would hope something as simple as keeping your lights on during the day would be a simple fix.

Thanks in advance for the help.
I've coded them with (carly OBD wire) success, they always on now

Appreciate 0