ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-03-2019, 12:03 AM   #1
NotAJock
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

2008 Z4M Coupe - Imola - 35K mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

Here it is. Thank you to all those who contributed to the “feeler” thread. As promised, here’s the official (and first) listing.

About the car:

2008 Z4M Coupe, Imola red exterior with black extended leather interior and carbon leather trim with 35,887 original miles (at the time of this posting). Only three coupes have been produced with these specs for that year. Car has never been in an accident, never raced, never tracked, never smoked in, never carried pets, always garage-kept and never seen salt. With the exception of a few hardly-noticeable imperfections, car is in spectacular condition. All maintenance is up to date (inspection I scheduled).

The story:

I was still in middle school when the Z4 first came out and it was love at first sight. When the M Coupe finally came out it became an obsession and I made an oath then that one day, I would own one. You can say this was my “dream car” and still, to this day, think it’s the prettiest car ever made. Many years later after I had graduated from college, I began saving and eventually had enough to make the long-awaited purchase. Although I came across many offerings all over the country, my requirements were a bit strict. It had to be a one-owner, super clean and super low-mileage car. It also had to have never been tracked, never smoked-in…etc. It was a long search. After a happy few years of ownership, I have decided to adopt a “minimalist” lifestyle and this one, along with my other cars and other superfluous material possessions has to go. It was not an easy decision as I know gems like this are very rare and it would be very difficult to find another should I have seller’s remorse. The decision, however, has been made and it’s time to pass the joy along to someone else.

Due to the exceptional condition of the car, the unique specs and the special care and upkeep it had received, I will be asking for full price and will not be entertaining offers.

Thank you for your interest.

Gallery

07 Z4MC - VF570

Last edited by NotAJock; 05-07-2019 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 12:09 AM   #2
Jsinghzzzz
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black Z4M Coupe

That's beautiful and you've certainly taken the time to document and photograph it very well.

There are some pictures where the parking lines reflecting off the paint give the impression that there are some scratches on the front bumper. I'd take the extra 10 minutes and clone them out.

Good luck with the sale!!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #3
angelr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 aw/ir m coupe, 2013 S4

Literally the exact combo I want to park next to my AW coupe. Can you wait for me :-(

Good luck op, gorgeous car!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2019, 11:17 AM   #4
NotAJock
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsinghzzzz View Post
That's beautiful and you've certainly taken the time to document and photograph it very well.

There are some pictures where the parking lines reflecting off the paint give the impression that there are some scratches on the front bumper. I'd take the extra 10 minutes and clone them out.

Good luck with the sale!!
Thanks man! I actually made the same observation regarding the lines and considered editing them out but thought that would take away from the integrity of the listing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelr View Post
Literally the exact combo I want to park next to my AW coupe. Can you wait for me :-(

Good luck op, gorgeous car!
Thank you. Hit me up once you're ready it may still be around

07 Z4MC - VF570

Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 09:29 AM   #5
gds52
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M Coupe, BMW 328i E93 Co

What a beauty
Mine is same with 34k miles. I can understand your decision...but think about it again. I've found no other car which gives such a driving pleasure...from e36 to M2 Comp n some other high powered cars. I like other cars but not to the point to own them...even if they are out of my reach..lol
I got mine from first owner who drove 9k miles in 9 years....and he was v happy to sell me because I was going to drive it a lot.

Hope someone enjoys it and drives a lot...good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
ried
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86M, F31, F80

Carbon leather and no nav! Ideal spec.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2019, 08:36 PM   #7
NotAJock
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gds52 View Post
What a beauty
Mine is same with 34k miles. I can understand your decision...but think about it again. I've found no other car which gives such a driving pleasure...from e36 to M2 Comp n some other high powered cars. I like other cars but not to the point to own them...even if they are out of my reach..lol
I got mine from first owner who drove 9k miles in 9 years....and he was v happy to sell me because I was going to drive it a lot.

Hope someone enjoys it and drives a lot...good luck with the sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ried View Post
Carbon leather and no nav! Ideal spec.
Thank you. A gentleman put a deposit on it yesterday. I'm already missing it but there's no going back.

07 Z4MC - VF570

Appreciate 2
gds52886.00
ried793.00
      04-08-2019, 08:55 AM   #8
parisontour
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BRZ, 97 TL1000S

Absolutely Beautiful!

NotAJock,
Thank you for the PM. This is an absolutely gorgeous car, definitely worth the money and not something to let go of easily.

If it had a different interior color (for the Mrs) plus the heated seats (again, for the Mrs, but not for snowy, salted road driving) the Z4 M would be nesting in a different part of Virginia.

GLWtS...
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2019, 07:24 PM   #9
JimBob0047
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR

Perfection. Hope it stays local!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2019, 11:49 PM   #10
NotAJock
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Car is sold. The lucky new owner is a gentleman from Wichita, Kansas.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

07 Z4MC - VF570

Appreciate 0
      04-09-2019, 12:27 PM   #11
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
Wow, that was fast. Strong money, but worth it IMHO. I thought it might take a bit longer to find a buyer at that price, but nope, the right buyer came along quickly. Congrats - hopefully you won't miss her too much!