ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

**********s.com | Rogue El Diablo Exhaust for your Z4M! - Best Pricing Located Here!

Rogue Engineering has been offering quality products for your BMW for several great years now, and their quality has never stopped. We're very proud to be a large part of Rogue Engineering as a stocking distributor for their items, and that's due to in large part because of their exhausts.

The Z4M exhaust is truly amazing in it's quality, and it's sound, but don't take my word for it, here's a recent customer review:

“I have owned my 2007 M Coupe since December of 2011, upon driving it home, I knew the first thing I wanted to do was to swap out the exhaust as that was the only tame part of this car. During my search for the best system that fit my budget and requirements, I came across multiple videos of people who installed the Diablo system from Rogue. Based on sound bites and performance specs, I purchased the system through **********s. The installation took less than an hour and was a direct swap using regular tools any shade tree mechanic should have.

When I started the vehicle, I immediately knew I bought the right system and so did the rest of the people in my house. When idling, the sound is pretty tame, step on the throttle and the exhaust comes to life without being obnoxious, oh, and you will not be mistaken for one of those tweakers. There is no sneaking out of the house in this car anymore. While the exhaust sounds fantastic, the performance is even better. The car pulls harder than ever. I could feel the difference immediately. The only issue I have with the system is, I enjoy hearing it so much, that I am constantly applying pressure to the throttle so I can hear the sweet sound.”
- Dennis C.

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Rogue_Engineering/mz4_new_tips_700.jpg[/IMG]

MZ4 Diablo Features
The Rogue Engineering MZ4 Diablo Exhaust is made to fit exactly like factory.
Features of Rogue Engineering MZ4 Diablo Exhaust include:

Weighs only 17 lbs. per side, 5 lbs. less than the factory muffler! (total savings of 10 lbs.)
100% T-304 stainless steel construction and internals
Fully mandrel bent tubing, no crimps or flattened areas
Mil-finished pipes and muffler, mirror polished stainless steel quad 80mm angle cut, straight cut, staggered tips (with exclusive 3mm wall thickness, not just a piece of stainless steel tubing). Fits factory valence without modifications.
Full TIG welded construction, no lock seams or pinch welds.
Factory-like hangers for OEM fit (no cutting, bending, or welding required)
Rogue Engineering logo tastefully stamped in the body of the muffler
Flow-through design does not create muffler "hot spots" found on chambered mufflers
Optimized tubing sizes and minimized bends maintain exhaust velocity without compromising necessary backpressure
Deep, throaty tone, without the drone.
Will not change ground clearance
Will not void factory warranty
Will not affect emissions
No permanent modifications required for installation

Here's a few shots from installs we've had in the past:
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Rogue_Engineering/rogue-engineering-mz4-exhaust-grey-2.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Rogue_Engineering/rogue-engineering-mz4-exhaust-grey-5.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Rogue_Engineering/rogue-engineering-mz4-exhaust-grey-6.JPG[/IMG]

Rogue Engineering Diablo Exhaust BMW E85 Z4 M
http://www.**********s.com/Rogue-Eng...MW-E85-Z4M.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me directly via PM, email or simply give me a call at:

************** Extension 8002 - Jurrian
Jurrian************.com
      02-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

Currently in stock, but in limited amounts! If this is the exhaust for you, make sure you call me direct before another forum member buys it before you! ************** extension 8002, and remember to ask for Jurrian!
      02-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
md2mhk
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW M Coupe

Shipped to 11361? Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep