08-23-2016, 09:19 AM   #74
Mirko
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, E90 328i, E84 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcube View Post
Just reinstalled the LEDs and the turn signals are back on again. The back cover has nothing to do with it.

Looks like I'll need to make a trip down to my indy to get this sorted. Meanwhile having the turn signals permanently on isn't all that bad...

*Update*

Dropped by my indy, and he wasn't able to code the error message away! He remembers having done this for a Z4 previously, but apparently there was a software update and that function is no longer available. Ugh so much headache for such a simple mod.

Will the carly cable be a guaranteed solution? It's a lot of money to spend on a failed experiment...
Can't say as I haven't run into your specific problem.

I bought this cable and have had success using it on my M and another members car. I've also used it on my E90 and E84.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271621954745?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You will have to solder two pins together to make it work on our cars. I believe it was 7 & 9 but please confirm before you do that.
08 M Coupe • Ceramic Black Fabspeed Headers • MCS 1WNR • Poly FCAB • Stoptech BBK • Vibra-Tech • Epic Tune • Apex EC7 • RPI Scoop • Eventuri • Stromung • Rogue X Pipe • Varis Diffuser • CF E92 GTS Wing • CF Roof
Appreciate 1
pcube57.50