01-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #12
partlowr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
no, working with ESS right now on the ECU, its a long process so its nice when you start seeing positive gains!

just like loosing weight! sounds like my wife! she tells me when i want to spend money on "go faster" parts she tells me to "loose weight and its free"
lol oh well.

that would be great, a freind of mine who moved here with us (Navistar) just got an M3 so we would totally show up. id have to bring the MINI, i fear if i showed up with an auto M lookalike i may get flamed lol...... hey no M badges are on it, well maybe on the steering wheel and wheels but thats no different than most M tuned cars.

anywho talk to you soon man!
Nobody is gonna flame you, I have a non-M myself, I had an M5 but got rid of it becuase my company relocated up to Huntley, IL and I was piling on the miles (100 mile round trip commute) and it sucked in the winter. Traded it for a Jeep Grand Cherokee LOL but then promised myself I would get myself a weekend car and after a test drive I fell in love with the Z4, what it lacks in power it more than makes up for in agility and my winter mods I am working on should wake it up a bit. Most of my friends drive European car M's and non-M's AMGs and non-AMG so nobody is going to flame anyone....unless you Roll up in a Mustang LOL.
Appreciate 0