01-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #11
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by partlowr View Post
I'm at the opposite end of town out near Rt. 59 and 95th Street. We should for sure meet up some time. A few friends and I are going to try to organize a few Cars & Coffee type events for Sunday mornings this spring/summer probably in the parking lot of Bar Loui/Rosebud, theres a Starbucks there. We actually had an event planned there last fall and had about 40 guys from other boards(mostly MB and Porsche) commited but there were severe thunderstorms that morning. Mine is parked for the winter and currently undergoing some mods(exhaust, front lip spoiler, springs, shocks, intake, wheels and tires) I hope to have it all buttoned up by mid Feb.

Do you tune yourself or are you working with Eurocharged or someone?
no, working with ESS right now on the ECU, its a long process so its nice when you start seeing positive gains!

just like loosing weight! sounds like my wife! she tells me when i want to spend money on "go faster" parts she tells me to "loose weight and its free"
lol oh well.

that would be great, a freind of mine who moved here with us (Navistar) just got an M3 so we would totally show up. id have to bring the MINI, i fear if i showed up with an auto M lookalike i may get flamed lol...... hey no M badges are on it, well maybe on the steering wheel and wheels but thats no different than most M tuned cars.

anywho talk to you soon man!
Appreciate 0