Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelekitty View Post
Howdy to all the new faces and anyone still here from a decade ago. I'm still alive and kicking and I still have my same Imola Red Moupe (oh, and I've still got Finnegan, too). We haven't been tracking for a few years for various reasons including emotional attachment to the car(s), finances, time, some nonsense about a plague, etc. Finnegan is now on his third Z4M —sequential ownership; not concurrent— and I'm kinda hoping he'll stop thinking he can live without his own. I won't hold my breath since he keeps making noise about selling his current one... I wonder what color he'll get next time.

I hope everyone is enjoying whatever "spring" weather they're getting and can get out on the roads a little bit.
Good to see you back and well! Haven't seen a post from you or Finn in a while and thought maybe both of you may have moved on from the Z4MC platform. I still have my Imola after 13 years with it and almost sold it a couple of months ago as I had similar thoughts as Finn in that regard. However, the deal fell through at the last minute. I may probably in regret now had the deal actually went through. Glad to see some of the long timers are still holding onto and enjoying/loving these cars

PS - Maybe Finnegan's plan is to eventually own each color of the Z4MC?