View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 12:38 PM   #17
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacegrayMe90 View Post
What are you trying to imply? Do you know my expenses? Don't be so quick to judge...

It's not like I'm trying to fraud the system to pull up in a Huracan!
No, I do not know your personal finances and I'm not implying anything; I'll come right out and say it. (Sarcasm Alert) I truly hate it that someone who makes almost 6 figures lost a little income this year over a side gig and wants to use unemployment to correct it. You could always do what the rest of the populace of the U.S. does when they lose money, make adjustments to their personal spending, pull the kid(s) out of private school and send them to public, sell the home and get something you can afford. These are the things normal people do but most don't even have these options. Most end up with cars repossessed, homes foreclosed on, credit ruined, homeless etc. Forgive my inability to feel empathy about your plight. I've completely lost my ass twice, then built everything back from the ground up....without filing for unemployment; and that was with my income being less than half of what you say you cant afford to pay bills with, then paying $600/month in child support on top of that. Unless you're eating Ramen and Spam making 6 figures, I'd find another source of income, lower standards and cut spending until you're able to consult again.

Also, ton of holes in your brief story. Consultant of intelligence? Yet you come to a BMW forum claiming to make almost 100k and ask for advice for unemployment? Perhaps you should have done some research of your own, formulate a game plan, then put it into action. Instead, you come here and ask our opinion/advice regarding unemployment benefits all while making more than most who actually need unemployment.

When you get to a point where you have lost your home, your cars, the wife, are homeless and need advice, then come to us and cry us a river. We'll listen then. Intelligence consultant.....and you come to a BMW forum for advice on money problems and unemployment claiming to make almost 100k. I'm F'n dying over here. Get mad at us and stay mad at us, but if you can't see your own hypocrisy, then you deserve the hazing until you figure out why your'e getting hazed.

BTW, I make half of what you do, single income, live alone and live like a king. I just can't feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacegrayMe90 View Post
I was inquiring based on the loss of income. What's the need for hostile, immature and dick responses from you guys.

And it's more like mortgages and private school vs. what you typed.
Grow up, idiot!

Private school??? There's a necessity! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the intelligence consultant bit, not understanding how any of this works, refusal of making the effort to do it on your own, asking members of a BMW forum for advice.......and then calling other people idiots. Too rich.

Good luck to you sir.

Last edited by King Rudi; 08-07-2020 at 12:49 PM..
Appreciate 11
JasonDot581.00
shimmy232350.00
dinonz3216.00
tcphoto3537.00
Zara610.50
tigermack474.50
MJ6963.50