Matty C
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Roadster, 2006 M3

Who to Complain to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzkicker617 View Post
On April 6th of 2009, I had started to feel a vibration coming from the chassis due to 2 loose and 2 broken engine mount bolts on the passenger side. I took it into the dealership that day and had the work done. I mentioned the fact that there was a service bulletin for this EXACT issue for the M coupes and expected that this would be covered, but since he found some under body damage (very slight bend in the front reinforcement plate), he charged me $779.95 for the 2 bolts to be extracted, change 4 new bolts and support bracket with rubber mount. Is there any way to complain to BMW North America or corporate? This is clearly an issue with these cars to the point that there is a service bulletin out.

I had to do the work then and there because the engine was sitting on the front sway bar. Did not want to drive it any more unless in life or death situation.

What would you guys do if you were in my position
kundenbetreuung@bmw.de Is BMW main customer support and complain area. Screw dealing with BMWNA go straight for the head office

2006 E46 M3, 2004 Jeep Rubicon, 93 Golf VR6
Appreciate 0