M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxile View Post
Hey Caddyshk,
Nice to meet a Coupe fanatic!

As far as I know there were 187 Canadian spec M Coupes, but I may be wrong... it wouldn't be the first time!

In regards to the first ever, I might have not been quite clear. I was actually referring to the first ever SB/DSB... it wasn't even a Canadian car.

I just love this color combo and was ecstatic to see the first ever SB/DSB.

Anyway, hope to meet you (and check your M Coupe) at Mike's detailing meet or at Tedfest.
Yes - 187 is the number. I knew there was not a Shitbrown on that first shipment so I thought it could have been a Corporate car with that VIN number; however not likely because BMW was really trying to get the WOW factor with the kickoff. The first Coupe I saw in person was on May 24 at Parkview BMW at a M roadshow event, Imola - happened to be the same day mine came off the line.

Looking forward to meeting you!
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0