View Single Post
      11-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #59
mcacciola
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i, Silver - M Sport

Wow, thank you guys! lol
last few comments of MTHEORY and BAMMERED (after the short "engines/speed war) highlighted great points identifying important issues like design, uniqueness, engine, etc, that are the most valuable to me, (after the performance) since I consider myself a purist and a BMW loyal fan, and would love to own one of the last real M's with a unique design as well.

The last comment will be that at the end of the day we have to conclude that we all are different and have a unique subjective perspective of "feeling" and "sensations" that translate in satisfaction or love for one or the other, plus the "rationale" factor that also for some are to have 2 extra seats and for others is to have an M engine. Both factors are unique as well in each car and does not make one better than the other.

I guess we all have different timing and needs in life. Sometimes we want a BMW, or need 2 more seats, or simply it is the passion to drive and listen the pipes screaming.

Thanks again for the advice and comments and I'm pretty sure that I'll be very happy with the MC. The hunt starts in 6 months. I will keep you all posted about the outcome.
Appreciate 0