View Single Post
      05-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
TexasCutter
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M Coupe

Any help from M owners in Austin,Tx?

I was told to post this here and someone might be able to help me out! I posted this on r/bmw on Reddit.

I just got my Z4MC not long ago--and I really want to start working on it. The only problem is--I know very little about working on cars 0_0.

It's an 07 with 40K miles on it. Interlagos Blue with black interior

I really want this to be my first one that I start tinkering with and changing/keeping maintenance up. I've been looking up at ton of DIY stuff on YouTube--and most looks pretty manageable.

I really would like to Adjust the valves/Change the oil/Change rear differential fluid/Transmission Fluid/Spark Plugs...

...sadly, I have zero tools and even less experience with no garage.

Basically, anyone out there in the Austin,Tx area that would be willing to help me out? I'd love to work on this stuff with someone who actually knows what they're doing unlike me and enjoys it... There would be much beer and food in it for you, and you'd be more than welcome to drive the car. I really just want to learn and get my hands dirty without messing anything up.

Thanks yall!

Edit: Here's a photo! Just added the tall boy to really class the picture up a little

View post on imgur.com

Last edited by TexasCutter; 05-27-2013 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: Added a photo
Appreciate 0