03-07-2019, 11:13 PM   #192
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Woke up this morning with throbbing elbow pain. Idk what happened, when I went to sleep I was fine, I usually get up at 5am, but 3am rolled around and the pain woke me up had to go down some tylenol. It's like my inner elbow, or right above the pointed part of my elbow. Pain partially going into my forearm, hurts the most when I flex my forearm and curl my arm, pain doesnt change when I switch palm from pronated to supinated. Dissapointed, I was planning on lifting chest today now I'll have to settle for abs and cardio smh..... Hope a days rest and a good nights sleep will make it go away.
I've been lifting for many years and just now started getting elbow pain after doing heavy chest movements and triceps workouts. started implenting elbow supports from a few friends who also had the same problem and so far I have had great success using these. I do use a little bit of AsperCreme afterwards to help.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0