06-30-2020, 12:03 PM   #27
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Cast View Post
You can order MCS 2-ways with non-remote or remote reservoir canisters. If you are only tracking the car part of the time then non-remote should be fine.

You have to remember SPEC e46 only run a single and those guys push hard. 2 -ways are plenty for part time track cars.

I am running a 1-way on our 3.0 endurance coupe build and a 3-way on my C-Mod coupe. You can go crazy with suspension, but unless you are planning to race the car then the 1-way or 2-way will get you 95% there for what you are going to be using.

If you call over to Bimmerworld and talk to Austin he is very familiar with the set up as well as Trevor at MCS.

Thanks for the info. I have been working with John over at Bimmerworld and just sent him an email asking what I am loosing if I go non-remote over remote. My only thought is if I am already spening $3.5K on suspension might as well just spend the extra grand and get the best set up possible. The pressure adjustment of the remote set up is a cool feature too. I am giving myself till friday to decide.

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
Appreciate 0