View Single Post
      11-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #18
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Thanks for the pics Skiddy, I really appreciate it mate. It does show some good views of the front and the last few pics do show a little of the fab required for the rear arches... Hopefully get a few more pics of that area in the next 2 weeks as my car is then heading for the shop (and no doubt a big cutter somewhere along the line) Going to suck a little as ill need to remove the fuel tank prior to that as it will need cutting andf grinding/welding in that rear quater area. Will see how time goes as ill need to install the front nose still, and it will have to have a system for quick disconnect (the front nose that is) I havent figured out how to do/make that yet, but ill brainstorm that over the next week or so.

I really do appreciate the pics mate, its always much easier to have someting to go upon, rather than having to do everything trail and error.

hanging on for more of your story about how you managed to aquire this shell man, and also looking forwards to hearing about what parts your running. Funny you mentioned the Petrona's car, (which is still for sale atm) , ive seen it running in real and it does sound the goods, and being for sale atm for 60k euro cash isnt too bad either.. Though has lots of parts removed from when it was running in the series on the track. Sequential is still in place and would make a nice turn-key track car, even as it sits now. and would probably have been cheaper in the long run than modding your own like i am doing.

I get to the UK everynow and then Skiddy, and would love to see your beast sometime, if thats not being to forward? pref when its not pissing down rain.
at any rate, going to love hearing and seeing more about this particular car mate, awesome that you managed to secure a true ledgend of a car.

Does Snoopy happy dance