04-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
MFGJR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemcm View Post
Cool - lots of folks around!

To trsbmw: I'm glad you found a guy at the Midlo store - I'm not a fan of that joint at all. I bought my M3 from the Richmond BMW store on Broad street and it has been an excellent experience all around. They did about $2700 worth of work on it to CPO the car, and the car was absoultely trouble free during my time of owning it. Also, when I went to sell, I needed them to check something for my buyer in a pinch, and on a busy Saturday, the squeezed me in and even had it on a lift to address the issue for the buyer on my behalf. The salesman we had was great as well. And now, the spouse of a co-worker is a mechanic at the Broad street location as well - bonus.

To biglet2002: Lisa: I didn't know there was a ZCCA - that might be kind of cool - more info? Also, yeah, the meeting at Champs could be cool too. We've been there once, it was a good time. We've been talking about getting more involved with a group like this, something that has nothing to do with work and people with common interest. Meeting you all at Champs would be great. Just need reminders....busy we are....

To MFGJR: Yeah, my wife and I are members, have been since '07 when we got the M3 (recently sold to make room for the Z4MC) and we've been talking about maybe getting more involved with the local chapters. I get mailings from Blue Ridge and Tidewater, so I'm not sure which we actually belong to, but when we moved to Chesterfield is when we started getting Tidewater mailings. I don't know if we'll be able to make it, but the Outerbanks event coming up sounded cool, and my wife's sister and family live in Nags head - bounus #2... Would be glad to hear more about events coming up.
MFGJR sent you at PM
Appreciate 0