Thread: Schadenfreude
View Single Post
      05-18-2020, 07:50 AM   #6
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Roughly 10-12 years ago. I'm on my way to work, traveling I-40 west bound. I drive fast. Out of nowhere, some jack ass in a Mustang is all over my ass. Again, I drive fast. If you have the ability to actually get on my ass, it's clearly intentional. The guy annoys the hell out of me for a few miles. I eventually tap my brakes and slow way down just to get the guy away from me. He speed around me almost clipping the car in the other lane and recklessly speeds off. A few miles further down the interstate, this moron has veered off the interstate, lost control of his Mustang (I realize what a shock this is to most of you reading along) and is now sitting 10-12 feet in the air as his beloved Mustang is resting on top of a group of saplings. I have never seen such a thing before or after this incident. Apparently the saplings weren't big enough to break or snap upon impact, but the small trees where just strong enough to bend and lift his car up. As I drove by, he was attempting to get out of his car, which in my opinion was another idiot move considering how unstable it was resting on top of sapplings. No clue what the end result was, but instant Karma was dealt. I laughed my ass off and told everyone the rest of the day. Wish I had time to snap a pic as I drove by.
Appreciate 7
Joekerr7929.00
Rmtt8211.00
wrickem2101.00
quick6750.50
Germanauto9704.00
RickFLM410981.00