01-20-2019, 11:11 PM   #168
mattfwalters
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC (Sepang/Sepang/insane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre99gsx View Post
Ah - you're on ITBs (obviously). I'm coming from the N52 single-plate electronic body. It did take me a good amount of time (hours) tuning the PID. There are some instructions on the AEM forums (I may have been the one to write them up..), where you'll need to increase the gain BELOW your idle setpoint by a substantial amount to overcome the throttle springs. That's only if you can't get the plates to close enough for consistent idle.

You mentioned IAC - if that's the case, then life will be a breeze tuning the PID on the throttle bodies. Keep us posted.

EFI staying on - I bet you have something miswired. Have you gotten a good night's sleep?
EFI relay is staying on if I run +12V to the IAC solenoid while it's connected to the Infinity pins I thought it should be connected to based on the pinout for the PnP harness. There must be something in the PnP harness between the IAC and the ECU. No worries, just leaving that unplugged for the time being and will try to get it to start and idle on the ITBs. Thanks for the tips!
Appreciate 0