View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 03:56 PM   #32
SLC801
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LSB Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Wow, congratulations on getting in at such a low price! The salvage db lookup indicates two events but that could just be a state/title change. The original pictures I found seem to indicate it was mostly a bodywork issue with possibly some LF suspension involvement. Let us know how it goes!
Will do thanks.

I take weird joy in doing as much research and do diligence as possible. I used this forum and google search to find a for sale ad for the car from a dealer from years ago. I text the number and asked if they remembered the car. Surprise, the guy I text had actually been the one to purchase and have the car repaired and painted. It ended up being his personal car for 3 years.

He told me he would not have kept the car for himself had it not been a really good car. According to him there was no structural damage. Hard to not trust being several years later and no need to “sell” me on it now, but take that with a grain of salt.

I’ll have to update with pics when I have time. Interior and engine bay are in really great shape and overall clean. The wheels on it (19” Beyern) now are just too much of eye sores for me to be ok showing anyone.
Appreciate 2
wdb4716.50