View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 11:24 AM   #30
SLC801
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LSB Z4MC

Picking up an old thread: I recently bought this car after it was traded in at a local dealer from a gentleman in Colorado.

I’ve never purchased a salvage car before and really didn’t need it (have a Lotus Exige S and an E46 M3) but I made the lowest lowball offer I’ve ever made and got the car for a 4 digit price.

I looked it over as best I could and had a close friend do the same but figured at worst I could part out the engine and trans for damn near what I paid.

Well, 2 weeks in it’s been a very pleasant surprise (knock on wood). The car drives really well.....like REALLY. Chassis, suspension, drivetrain are all tight. The car tracks straight and has been a blast to drive.

Best part is I baby all my other cars (not driving in the rain, worry about every micro scratch etc) and with its title situation it’s more stress free.

I plan to do a major fluids refresh and have Apex wheels and 255 square tires on the way.

Anyway, happy to be apart of this community now coming over from the 1M forum from a few years back (finally remembered my login).
Appreciate 3
wdb4716.50
3798j11325.00
Vanne1620.50