06-24-2007, 02:47 AM   #74
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by a burrito View Post
thats if you need every single option...some people dont and personally i would never pay 60k otd for a 3 series. thats just insane.. if you paid 60 otd for a 3er, you couldve got a well discounted cayman s. if oyu deal right, you can usually get 15% off the msrp on p cars.
A built cayman S is close to 90-95k!! I hear you though man, I just wanted the options and I feel that a fully loaded e92 335i is worth 60K. I also dont like buying used cars and base cars, becuase to me part of the thrill of a car is all of its high tech features and options so without it it'd just be kinda ehh whatever. Theres only a few cars out there that come with so much that you only need to chose minor options. I didnt get a good or bad deal, I just got a standard MSRP deal and I mean.......Im really happy with it all so whatever.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0