View Single Post
      09-09-2019, 06:54 AM   #39
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Similiar thing happened just now to me and the wife. Had a guy come up on the left side of me with his blinker on to get over into the right lane I was in. I was behind another car, but he came around and just kept merging in like I was expected to stop.

To make matters worse I had someone else behind me riding my ass.....ended up locking the brakes down and almost got slammed in the back because I guess this guy figured his turn signal meant he had the right of way.

I just bit my lip, and told my wife at least he was using his turn signal. Like I said in that one thread from way back...I'm trying to be better about things like this.
I've currently realized what an ass I look like, on regular basis, by calling or pointing how stupid other people are. Good on you for not making a big deal about it. I'm trying to work on this myself, but damn is it difficult. Work and driving are my two biggest issues. I realize that pointing out how ignorant other people are doesn't make me look any better, but I get my mind blown on a daily basis on other people's ignorance or just lack of concern for anyone other than themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Hate when a gross smoker in front of me flicks their cig out of the window and it hits my car. Wtf keep that garbage in your car and not on mine.
Is it ok if the smoker isn't gross, or are you saying that all smokers are gross? Asking for a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Another pet peeve of mine. People who can't put their phone down long enough to talk to someone. Yesterday at the grocery store I watched a women empty her cart, and go through checkout without putting her phone away even when the clerk was trying to ask her questions!
When I worked in the cell phone industry, I used to call customers out for this. If they were too busy to put their phone down in order for me or one of my sales reps to assist them; I would explain that there are other customers waiting and we will assist those customers until they can find the time to end their phone call or cease their text conversation. It upset a lot of people, but the customers waiting patiently always appreciated it. It did get the point across to some and they finally realized what they were doing was rude, not only to us, but the customers waiting behind them as well. Then there were the customers who just used it as an excuse to continue to be rude.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-09-2019 at 07:03 AM..
Appreciate 0