View Single Post
      12-11-2015, 02:07 AM   #1
Z4M_LEV
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 750i, F30, Q50S, VW

Carbon fiber fenders and door panels

Hey guys, so I got into contact with a shop (slick carbon) they manufacturer car parts in carbon fiber, many different pieces. I told them about our cars and how it's very hard to find carbon fiber or really any parts in the aftermarket business, and asked if they'll be willing to start making or take our cars in consideration to mold parts. They told me they're willing to do fenders and door panels as a start, and if things take shape they'll be willing to move on and make more parts. They'll be in contact with me in January as they're booked on other projects, but they were very interested. Just want to know who would be interested in carbon fenders and door panels, just to be able to give them an idea. They didn't mention anything on prices, lead time, etc. But when I go meet with them I'll ask and I'll be supplying my Z4M as a parts development example. This isn't guaranteed YET, but hopefully they do consider going all the way with it. I'll keep you guys informed next month. -Cheers!
Appreciate 1