Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCNick View Post
Sure you don't have enough space for a lift?

It is tight, but I bet borderline doable to fit a Z4 and a 911 stacked in a normal ceiling height garage. I've seen many pics of similar setups; just looks like they have to put some kind of height marker on the lift to make sure they stop just short of putting the top car through the ceiling.

That was one of the reasons I moved a couple years ago... Two car, high ceiling garage that I could stick two lifts in if I wanted (do want one so I can park my DD inside also). Problem now, I don't have enough cash to fill the place up. :

If definitely not enough space for a lift, I'd just use the offsite parking year round and go trade cars every now and then.
Yeah I'm sure. I can almost reach the ceiling while standing on the garage floor and I'm not that tall. Offsite parking will probably go to the 128i which will only come out when I need to haul 3 adult sized passenger or need a bigger trunk. Would like to have the Z4MR and 911 at home for easy switchability As batsh*t crazy as if sounds in summer I plan on taking the Z4MR on most sunny days and only the 911 when its raining or too cold/windy for top down motoring.
Appreciate 0