View Single Post
      02-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #20
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

I havent heard of anyone with dramas from the RR adaptors, that said, i dont run them.
Not really why i responded to this thread, but there you go, the real reason ive responded is the that someone mentioned mushey and long travel oem brakes?

Mushy? probably means you got air in your system?

I ran the Oem setup with proper pads and lines and fluid for over 2 seasons on track and i must say, these are really good for an OEM setup. ive never had mushy brakes and i cant breally comment on the /long/ travel, as that would depend on what your used to. I have had brake fade a few times, but thats only because of my dumb driving style and no brake cooling.

at any rate, id say the OEM setup on the M are pretty darn good. That said, there is a huge difference with swapping to a propper setup BBK. I dont think i ever out drove the OEM setup, aside from my own stupid mistakes and driving style. My current setup just allows me /more/ stupid mistakes without having to come in. (i am still learning , trying to make a few less stupid mistakes)

(the real issue with brakes on track is the pre-emergency stop pressurising the brake line when you come quickly off full throttle - thats caught me a few times)