View Single Post
      12-24-2020, 04:24 AM   #17
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Wow...I always liked Prost...preferred him to Senna.
well we can agree to disagree of course..
but for me Prost is one big moment that expresses his character.. probably watched million times the video below..

when you pause at 0:23.. its obvious that Prost wont able to make the chicane in that line unless his car can jump though.. if you except the dirty part of racing like this.. which is controversial but he took things one step further got even more dirty.. actually dirty can not fulfill that action.. and this way of behaviour tells a lot from a man suppose to be more man since he was racing.. by French alliance with Jean Marie Balestre.. thats not acceptable..

but when you observe how much respect Prost can get from the Paddock which he is an invisible man these days.. and it has reasons.. big ones.. cause things happened back in the days were worse what Schumacher did to Hill or what he did on Monaco quali.. and why im not surprised Nico Rosberg did as well.. these 2 did ugly dirty things but Prost created a league of his own.. how im suppose to like a person like this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I agree...I only meant calculated racing and car preservation in driving. Totally agree on character. He was kicked out of a team for shagging the bosses wife. WTF does that?!?!! And his unholy alliance with Jean Marie Balestre to deny Senna a championship still irritates the heck out of me.

And about Cyril...my brother and I have a name for him: Thug Abiteboul.
well i didnt know shagging bosses wife thing.. why on earth im not surprised from such a "sneaky" character.. at least Senna spoke it out many times.. Mansell's nodding tells a lot as well..

1:00..

Thug Abiteboul made me laugh cheers MK!

wish that Jean Marie Balestre d replaced right away not after 2 years...
racerbruce3851.50
GuidoK10625.00