Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That's for sure my friend . The other teams have to break through the F1 monotony .
And Red Bull and HONDA worked hard on it , that's what we saw last weekend and with success .
MAX ran the Mercs out of sight . Effortless and unseen in the last F1 seasons !

Not giving Mercedes and HAM a hard time ?
Red Bull really should give HAM and Mercedes a hard time , "on the track" . By this we could finally watch the tension in the top-3 again ..
I knew Red Bull would come already from in Bahrein with more power . But finally it was for Abu Dhabi .
In Bahrein the RB16 sounded already completely different...
Better late than never . But I didn't expected to see a Merc humiliation on a Merc power track like Abu Dhabi with the long straight .

MAX said after the race , there was even more in the car and I drove the car really relaxed . He managed his tyres and lifted the pedal in the last 7 laps , because the gap was already 12 sec. on BOT.
HAM the GOAT was nowhere , because the RB16 and MAX were really faster .
If you ask me ...I think Mercedes , Toto and HAM are really happy that this season is over just on time !
Because MAX would kill the Merc's all over again..."Whatever It Takes" !

My friend .Let us hope for equal machinery in 2021 !
I hope they do better.

The Mercedes engine was turned down and they haven't developed the car since the summer.

Max had a good and measured drive. Let's see how it goes next year against PER. I have the feeling that PER won't be a pushover.

Cheers, my friend!!
-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
minn1914021.00