03-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
j03chu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 SG/IR Z4MR | 07 AW/Blk Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterawa View Post
Very nice choice of mods! I really like the tekarbon headlights...very sexy!!! Wheels and drop are perfect. That arquay ti catback exhaust is bad a$$. How much was the alignmet from evasive? From the looks of the rear pic, it doesn't look like to much of a neg camber. I'm still suffering from excessive neg camber (going thru a set or rears each year), so I'm looking for a good place to align my tires.

thank you for your comments=]

evasive charged me 320$ for both coilover install ( yeah, i was being lazy that day) and alignment, that being said though, its around 100-120 for alignment

if i remember right i have about -2.2 in the rears, not substantial, but at my height with those m3 offset rims i was mildly rubbing on big bumps or hard turns.

i actually have my fenders rolled and now they don't rub at all.

ideally i'd get alignment from westend, but the business and work is so prestigious that appointments run for about 2 month waiting time, evasive was much sooner and offered both installation services and alignment.

*edit since you're suffering from too much neg camber wear, you should either

1) get your fenders rolled, i can rep a guy that has rolled hundreds of s2000 fenders that also did mine just a couple days ago or
2) drive/corner faster ;] so you can have even tire wear LOL get back to me if you can do this on the streets or
3) run thinner tires.
Appreciate 0