Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
2008 Z4MC - Space Gray, 46k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2008 Z4MC. Space Gray, Premium package, carbon leather trim, non-nav, heated seats, OEM BMW carbon fiber rear lip spoiler (very desirable and rare as hens' teeth nowadays), 46k miles. 1 of 64 Space Gray coupes worldwide, 1 of 48 in the USA. Driver's door skin repaired under previous ownership, and recently hit in right rear area under my ownership. Extensive photo gallery linked below has pictures of before & after of the recent damage. Car was repaired to a VERY high standard, and I wouldn't hesitate to keep it if I had a place to park it. I have commissioned a full appraisal report including paint meter readings, which I expect to receive any day now (inspection already completed). PS4S tires with plenty of wear left, Inspection 1 with valve adjustment completed at 32k miles. 99% stock - only aftermarket parts are motor & tranny mounts, lighted ZHP shift knob, and LeatherZ shift boot w/M-stitching. Superb overall condition.

It's difficult to put a price on this car given its recent accident. Seeing and driving the car would alleviate any concerns, and I'm confident that the appraisal report will reflect the quality of the repair and overall condition. I'm in rural southeast Arizona (about 90 miles southeast of Tucson) so seeing & driving it is a bit tricky. I'm listing it here now with an ask of $35k. I will likely be listing it on BaT in the coming weeks if a buyer is not found otherwise.

A crap-ton of pics located at the link below. Hit me up with any questions. I have a current Carfax report that I'm happy to share, just DM me your email address if interested. I also have a Blackstone oil analysis that was done about 10k miles ago and gave the motor a clean bill of health (i.e. no telltale sign of rod bearing wear).

https://www.kcphotodump.net/Cars/Z4M-Coupé-2/

post-repair:

pyshin110.50