View Single Post
      10-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #15
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Sanna Marin. Nice looking Finnish woman. Wouldn't mind finishing off with her.

My pops is getting on a bit but it's a tough one. We never really had a proper relationship with him when I was a kid. He was working overtime. Hardly saw him. My grandpa raised me and was more of a dad to me. So now my pa is old and I don't know how to connect with him or ask him how he is doing. When I do go see him I get one word answers at times but we mostly sit there in silence. I take a few things over every other month like dish soap, linen... keep him stocked up. He even said sorry for failing as a father but we just can't seem to build that bridge and I don't think I want to anymore. I have my own life and he doesn't ever make an effort to talk to my wife. I don't even know what he thinks of her or if he approves but he came to the wedding though. My kids don't really want to see him so I don't force it. It's weird. When he is with his friends he comes to life (think pixar) but with his own family he doesn't want to know. So now he is getting on a bit. My wife says. What has he ever done for me bar criticize me and tell me that failure is not an option? To the point I ran away from home and joined the army when 17. I even became a doctor but he's never told me he's proud. Only pointed out my lack. When I think about that then sometimes I just drop things off when he is not in and leave. So my wife said as he hasn't been so nice... out goes the annex to our house... we'll be choosing his nursing home next year. When we put grandpa in a home as he required 24 hr care and I just couldn't balance it with work... he admit when he had a drinking problem he kicked my dad out of the house when he was 12... my dad slept rough, got a job... moved in with some strangers... bought his own home and got married. Whenever his dad (my grandpa) would visit him he'd ignore him... that may explain a few things.
Appreciate 2
Lups11827.50
KRS_SN13543.00