Cyclops
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 328i & 07 E86 M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
Awesome work Adam! Still debating ordering 1 or 2. Wish a few pennies went your way for the hard work
Thanks! I do get a few pennies from the sales hope fully I'll be able to get a few free calendars out if it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
I still wish there was a glossy a2 size we could order. Love all the pics guys, thx for putting them forwards.
LULU offers 2 sizes
Standard Calendar27.94x21.59cm (this is what I do)
Premium Calendar34.29x48.25cm

Going bigger increases the overall price, calendar almost double and increased shipping cost. The Premium calendar is really not that much bigger, it just uses one big sheet of paper and coil at the top vs two sheets of paper joined in the middle. So overall its 6.35cm wider and 5.07cm taller.

However, if people want this for next year over what we do now I'll do it. Heck if people want me to do a custom one offs I'll do it if as long as they pay for my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz-Z View Post
I'd still be interested in the cover image in a larger poster size.
I can look into it but how big are you thinking? This actually gave me an idea for a light box but they are really expensive. I looked into one for the garage wall that was 9'x5' and it was over $1500 so scrap that idea.
2007 #1432 ///M Coupe Silver Gray - KW V3 Coilovers - AFE Intake - Strong-Strut Brace - Status Grupee Headers - Super Sprint Race Exhaust & Xpipe - 19" Avant Garde M359 - Stoptech 380 6 pot BBK - EPIC Motorsports Tuning ////////////2009 328xi M-Tech E91 manual 6spd

- Instagram ->@e91kiter
Appreciate 0