mousitch
Dark Sider
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Gray Z4MC

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemcm View Post
nice. Details on the tune, please? From who, did you have them set it to ignore post cat O2s and EGT? I've had euro headers sitting around for years, my issue has been what to do with the post cat O2 sensors and EGT and my reluctance to modify section 1 to make these work.

Big caveat here. I have no smog testing in my area. My guy got out his laptop after the header /bearing install and deleted the o2 sensors. He put the post o2 sensors and egt in a box and handed them to me. No codes after 750 miles. Cold start is disabled so it may stumble when under 50 degrees out at startup but all good. Runs like a striped ape. I am talking to Josh at Sevren to maybe do their OTS tune later this year just for the data logging to get it all perfect. I also waited about 6 years to do the euro headers. I have the Dkf section one and both 300 and 100 cats plus resonators laying around in a box (for sale) but just went with the tune to delete.
2008 Space Grey M Coupe-Euro headers-RPI Scoop-Gruppe M CAI-Eisenmann Race Cans-RE X-pipe-ECU Remap with O2 and EGT delete-H&R Sport springs-Zeck CDV delete-Stock Gloss black powder coated wheels-LED Tekarbon Angel Eyes Project-Michelin Super Sports-Hardwired Uniden R7-H&R front and rear spacers-Alarm module added-stereo amp recoded to vert spec settings

Last edited by mousitch; 03-30-2024 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 0