2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I do have a half ass camera system up now and will be upgrading it in the next week or so. I also think i'm going to get one of those DIY wireless security systems. They use cellular network instead of land line to call police and notify me of any breach. They're pretty easy to set up. Though, with the number of visible cameras on the exterior of the house, only the dumbest criminals will chance it. Plus anything of real value is in the safe. When we go out of town we always have someone house/dog sit, so he's always on guard.

Sliding doors are hard to run through and when they break they sound like a gunshot.

I just showed him a pic of 1MOREMOD before snapping this pic.... lol

He was pretty young here, so his taste may have changed by now. haha

That should be interesting, I'm sure it will be fully comprehensive. Haha.

So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
@Verbiage

There business strategy is stupid good, in my opinion. Also helps that the product sells itself. I saw the suv during delivery. Told my SA about it, he offered to lend me one for the day. Might take him up on that.

I would go with a DP, but I need to pass emissions to renew registration in IL. Don't want it too loud, just a bit more pronounced. The stock exhaust is actually really nice from the outside. The f30/f80 platform is just built really well, meaning less noise enters the cabin. This thing is quieter than my Audi on the inside. With the windows down, you can here the turbo spool, etc.

Did you get the competition package, or whatever it's called? ZCP or something?
Do it! I really like them. One of the forum members on here that I follow on IG also has one. But that's cool then, DP is not really necessary in that case. Single turbo setups are quite loud. Especially from that video you posted, I was really surprised.

But no, no ZCP. For $5500 extra, I can do without special seats and black exterior badging and the extra power. Lol. I also despise large wheels. 19" is already pushing it.
Stfu. ZCP or bust.

Plus, you like big wheels. #stancelyfe #dapper #vapelyfe
Appreciate 1