Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPower View Post
Vanne,

the RE X pipe sometimes has the right tip/end shorter than the left - by about 1/2". You might want to address that while you're waiting on other parts. Also it might rub on the black plate underneath. I smashed mine with a hammer and made indents in order to fit. Some says you can twist the X pipe a bit to fit. I couldn't figure it out.

Just trying to help with the things that frustrated me when I was working on my car.

Apart from that car looks great. And please feedback on the clutch flywheel combo.

Cheers

Yeah def fitment issues, but I guess I was one of the lucky ones, mine fit pretty much perfectly. and I have the other hangers to absorb a bit of the offset. so no dramas on my setup. Ill have to get under the car again, as at certain twists of the power train, I can hear a sound underneath, so might need to get it back on the lift and have a look. aside from that, yeah mine fit fine, BUT I DO know others have had fitment issues.

Lol Clutch....

Yeah big fuckup with Turners, they put the Z3m pressure plate in my basket, so on checkout they sent me that. It all depends on which flywheel you have, mine 520-180-240 onlyfits with stock px plate or the 883082001243 plate. return going on in progress, trying to sort out a fair go in regards to shipping costs for the return/resend.

2 things come to mind...

1. its bloody noisy!!!
2. the pickup is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really love it.. nfi about gains or losses, but the pickup really is THAT much different!

not sure if its the rebuild rear end or just the xpipe/clutch combo, but yeah no regrets... LOVEIT!!