Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Skyer Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Dominion_2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeD4Mr View Post
Lot's of CF in that awesome Engine bay! I'm missing the firewall braces from Strong strut..

CF radiator cover?

So, are you affiliated with Skyer? I've been absent from here for a while, obviously, since I had to create a new account, hahaha.

I'm definitely planning on adding a CF radiator cover at some point, but getting ahold of some side blades is a much higher priority at this point. But since they aren't currently available, my next CF purchase will likely be a Skyer rear spoiler to replace the OEM style one I've had for years from Tekarbon that is falling apart.

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...13ba4cdc_c.jpg[/img]
The 2nd last coupe spoiler just got sold to Finland minutes ago. (1 last one left)

I started Skyer from this forum so I always give forum member the best deal possible.

With this pandemic that we are facing now, I really don't want to keep stock unless running another pre-launch or group buy format for new products.

The last set of side blades are also picked up by a forum member here.

We are going through tough times but we will keep on developing new products (diffuser & front lip) for this chassis but won't keep stock outside of group buy and pre-launches.

Thanks for all your support.. Stay safe guys..

FB Group-- > fb.com/groups/z4group
Instagram --> @Skyermotorsport
FB Page-- > fb.com/Skyermotorsport
Appreciate 2
wdb4732.00